• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
sugarl4nd

sugarl4nd

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5 CW & 2020 FK8 CW
@sugarl4nd How's the HKS? I also have that on order.
I love HKS Legamax exhaust, no drone at all (drone is a big thing for me since I'm not young anymore). And I prefer not to have obnoxiously loud exhaust. So, HKS meet my expectation. I don't think mine break in yet, but so far it's highly recommended exhaust !!!

SnoopstaR

First Name
Snoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
I love HKS Legamax exhaust, no drone at all (drone is a big thing for me since I'm not young anymore). And I prefer not to have obnoxiously loud exhaust. So, HKS meet my expectation. I don't think mine break in yet, but so far it's highly recommended exhaust !!!
With it on though is it definitely louder than stock albeit more deeper growl?

OP
OP
sugarl4nd

sugarl4nd

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
is rain a concern with that extra scoop in the front?
There are two openings for inlet of Gruppe M, one is scoop in the front grill (this one has an angle down) and the other is like an elephant trunk which goes behind the headlight. No concerns on rain at all

[Js]

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Type R
They're legit. Shipping Just takes awhile since they're in Japan.
Appreciate the response. I think I’m gonna order that today. Then to get it all installed before my tune date on the 29th but coming from Japan I’m not paying for next day air !

OP
OP
sugarl4nd

sugarl4nd

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Appreciate the response. I think I’m gonna order that today. Then to get it all installed before my tune date on the 29th but coming from Japan I’m not paying for next day air !
If your tune date is on 29 this month, I doubt that the intake will arrive before that date.

TR3BLE

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R (FL5)
You mind if I reach out to you for advice when I get ready to install?
I used both the Blitz and GruppeM instructions when doing my install, its quite interesting how vaguely different both companies approached the install.

This was my install video:

DRACO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R CB
Just installed my GruppeM intake over the weekend and for me the HP gain is a small part it the WOOOSHHH that im stoked with!!

SnoopstaR

First Name
Snoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Just installed my GruppeM intake over the weekend and for me the HP gain is a small part it the WOOOSHHH that im stoked with!!
Is it a great whoooosh? Still waiting for mine. Will get it fitted same time as exhaust.

DRACO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R CB
Is it a great whoooosh? Still waiting for mine. Will get it fitted same time as exhaust.
Sounds AWESOME, definitely a head turning sound. Looks Amazing too so im really happy. Need to get the APR engine bay shrouding now to complete the look.
Sponsored