• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Haters

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
On my way home someone throws an object out the window at my car and below is the result. Ive never seen anything like that before. Was turning and someone unloaded and did not get a great look. Damn you know. Going back to retrieve the object and turn in to local police.

11th Gen Honda Civic Haters IMG_3367
Sponsored

Lightweight

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
I am so sorry to see this. Things like this have happened to me before as well.

I think Dentless Pro can pop out the dent and you can get the door repainted.

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I am so sorry to see this. Things like this have happened to me before as well.

I think Dentless Pro can pop out the dent and you can get the door repainted.
Thanks yeah never seen that before. They doubled back and picked up whatever it was they threw too. SOB

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Wow, really sorry this happened. As a car enthusiast it's incredibly frustrating when you see blatant disregard for other people's property. Fingers crossed you can get it fixed without needing a new door.

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
What an asshole, wish you got his plate.
Its sooo cowardly too. Im infuriated right now - went back and whoever it was got their first and cleaned up the scene of the crime. I think it was a tool of some kind. My solace is I have good insurance and this will be fixed but that fuck is likely disgruntled for life.

Scottyy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Im sorry that had to happen to you man, I got a SGP as well and I would absolutely destroy that persons life (in GTA)… Sending my prayers and a speedy fix! ❤🙏🏼

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
What preceded them throwing the object at your car?

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Thanks All - you are the best. Ill be back up and running soon. I have the recall Friday so hopefully I can make it through that gauntlet unscathed.

I sat and did a mental download and its funny, I remember looking back at the car behind me (think the person that did it) and thinking that dude looks like a disgruntled ass hat teen, lol. I guess I was right.

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
What preceded them throwing the object at your car?
Nothing at all. Was driving normal and had absolutely no forewarning whatsoever. Turned off to pick up my kids from school and BANG.

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Nothing at all. Was driving normal and had absolutely no forewarning whatsoever. Turned off to pick up my kids from school and BANG.
Sorry you had to experience such a random act of envy . There seems to be a contingent of bad actors that enjoy defacing what they can't have. Hope your FL5 can be made new again!

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Sorry you had to experience such a random act of envy . There seems to be a contingent of bad actors that enjoy defacing what they can't have. Hope your FL5 can be made new again!
Thanks! I think what really toasted me was that I would never in my wildest dreams (even as an ass hat teen) think of doing that to someone else let alone actually doing that.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Thanks All - you are the best. Ill be back up and running soon. I have the recall Friday so hopefully I can make it through that gauntlet unscathed.

I sat and did a mental download and its funny, I remember looking back at the car behind me (think the person that did it) and thinking that dude looks like a disgruntled ass hat teen, lol. I guess I was right.
My brother, please take a proactive posture with the service manager to ensure your car isn't damaged during the recall work. You can ill afford two episodes of car heartbreak in one week. :rant:

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
My brother, please take a proactive posture with the service manager to ensure your car isn't damaged during the recall work. You can ill afford two episodes of car heartbreak in one week. :rant:
For sure i will and take a reel and pics and then for the trifecta will coat in blue painters tape then cover that with this..

Car Door Invisible Anti-Collision Self Adhesive Seal Strip Seal Weather Strip Scratch Resistant Transparent Fit for Most Car, Protect the Car Body and Door (16.4Ft x 4In) https://a.co/d/1khlKpO
Sponsored