• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How much would you pay for an USED FL5?

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Honda servicePass does not transfer, they’ll get 1 oil change because of the Honda Certification though.
Thanks Mr S. I was wondering the same thing. And to boot my dealership gives 5 free oil and tire rotations for free. The only problem with me, is I want to use either Amsoil or Mobile 1 and Honda won’t even let you buy your own oil . You want it free, you have to use their’s.
they will rotate your tires but the oil change is on you. No problem, it’s only a few bucks anyway for an oil change and to replace the filter. Kind Regards

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Private sellers also don't charge you ridiculous fees doc fee prep fee gas fee whatever else bs a dealership may slap on the deal in addition to the true sell price. Buying from a private seller also means you have to secure your own financing if not paying cash I could see this being an advantage over the dealer FI office where they may badger you into buying additional products or taking an excessively high interest rate. You can also make up your own bill of sale for tax purposes. I would not hesitate buying from a private seller if the deal made sense.

ScumbagRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Private sellers also don't charge you ridiculous fees doc fee prep fee gas fee whatever else bs a dealership may slap on the deal in addition to the true sell price.
What, you don't see the value in paying $500 for putting nitrogen into your tires? :rofl:
Sponsored

Last edited: