• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How to buy Civic SI for MSRP?

huseyf

First Name
Seyfaddin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. I tried to find an answer to my question before posting here but really could not. Recently I was able to finally test drive the SI and WHAT A WONDERFULL CAR! Now I am sure it will be my next car but have been struggling to find it for the MSRP. The dealer that I went to was asking 7k over the MSRP!! Please if anyone knows the dealer without markups or with just a little, let me know. I live in Boston, MA.
Sponsored

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Arizona is the state to look at for hatches and si’s at msrp or msrp+ dealer package (negotiable).

OP
OP

huseyf

First Name
Seyfaddin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Arizona is the state to look at for hatches and si’s at msrp or msrp+ dealer package (negotiable).
Thank you so much for the response, I will check their prices today

OP
OP

huseyf

First Name
Seyfaddin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Looks like chapman has one
Just talked with them, they have one but were not clear about the price. The salesperson promised it should MSRP or around it. Fingers crossed

OP
OP

huseyf

First Name
Seyfaddin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Got a reply from Chapman honda, they are asking 34.000$ :(

GetterDragun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Supra Turbo, 1000hp Lexus SC300, 22 Civic Si...
Just go to one dealer that has not too high of a markup, put a deposit down (make sure it is refundable), have them write you up with the paperwork showing you agreed to out the door value less tax (include delivery, plates, etc). Then take that paper to another dealer and have them beat it by $1,000 each time. Repeat until you get the price you want.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Just go to one dealer that has not too high of a markup, put a deposit down (make sure it is refundable), have them write you up with the paperwork showing you agreed to out the door value less tax (include delivery, plates, etc). Then take that paper to another dealer and have them beat it by $1,000 each time. Repeat until you get the price you want.
Supply is so low, dealers will simply say they can't beat it and let you walk away with no deal. At least, that was my experience.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
There are two at penske honda indy….they seemed reasonable when i talked to them about a touring.

SwiftTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
I'm from Boston and I bought mine at MSRP with my dealer add-ons. I posted my findings on this forum and another forum. you certainly did not search the forums hard enough.

OP
OP

huseyf

First Name
Seyfaddin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
I'm from Boston and I bought mine at MSRP with my dealer add-ons. I posted my findings on this forum and another forum. you certainly did not search the forums hard enough.
Hey, maybe try to help instead of judging. I was looking through your posts and can't see you providing any details about your purchase or the dealership. Adds on?? Are you sure you bought it for MSRP? Found only this https://www.civicxi.com/forum/threa...king-list-stats-enter-yours.50146/post-820780

OP
OP

huseyf

First Name
Seyfaddin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
There are two at penske honda indy….they seemed reasonable when i talked to them about a touring.
Thank you!! I will check them today!
Sponsored