• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
11th Gen Honda Civic In-Studio Look at 2022 Civic Hatchback & Versus Sedan 1624500752510

We still have crab claws!

I like the grill better than the sedan's. It makes the shnozz much less pronounced

11th Gen Honda Civic In-Studio Look at 2022 Civic Hatchback & Versus Sedan 1624500910148

I would like the fmic grill to have better continuity with it though

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Civic DX, 16 EXT Civic Coupe
I like how it looks from the side. Still don't like the front and rear end. It's weird, to me it doesn't look like a hatchback. It needs at least a roof spoiler or something. And the vents and above the dash infotainment a big thumbs down for me. Did they fire the 10th gen designers?

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Kind of a disappointment that they got rid of the glossy black pillars and used the ugly flat black ones. Cheapens up the look IMO.
i wish they’d kept the gloss black pillars too. AND the sport touring has the chrome window trim instead of the black like the sport?????? Why Honda!?

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I like how it looks from the side. Still don't like the front and rear end. It's weird, to me it doesn't look like a hatchback. It needs at least a roof spoiler or something. And the vents and above the dash infotainment a big thumbs down for me. Did they fire the 10th gen designers?
They didn’t fire the designers, they used a totally different design team. 10th gen was design by American Honda design studio, 11th was designed by Japan design studio. Apparently Japan HATED the 10th gen design.

Also, don’t think they were going for a hatch look. They wanted a coupe look inspired by European gran coupe sedans.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
They didn’t fire the designers, they used a totally different design team. 10th gen was design by American Honda design studio, 11th was designed by Japan design studio. Apparently Japan HATED the 10th gen design.

Also, don’t think they were going for a hatch look. They wanted a coupe look inspired by European gran coupe sedans.
I think they decided to give the hatch a very coupe-like profile hoping to win back some of the coupe lovers that wouldn't touch a sedan with a 10 foot pole.

I like it.

Last edited:

ajsti24

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S209, AMG GLC43, Giulia Ti-Sport
Nice Hatchback version! Can't wait for the SI and Type-R variant!

Shielth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic x hatch
I think it looks great! I just wish the lower grill also had that honeycomb design vent. The most disappointing to me is the powertrain for the sport trim. They got rid of the turbo and I’m not gonna pay so much for a sport touring