• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Adil

First Name
Adil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic x 1.5t
Love it! Does the Sedan also now have the A/C vent in the rear? Im just a little disappointment at the slower 0-60 times. Hoping hatch is tuned differently?

Res0zsfa

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 type r
They didn’t fire the designers, they used a totally different design team. 10th gen was design by American Honda design studio, 11th was designed by Japan design studio. Apparently Japan HATED the 10th gen design.

Also, don’t think they were going for a hatch look. They wanted a coupe look inspired by European gran coupe sedans.
I believe the 10th gen hatchback was a Japanese designer though. I wonder which model Japan “hated.”

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
I believe the 10th gen hatchback was a Japanese designer though. I wonder which model Japan “hated.”
Japan hated the 10th sedan and discontinued it (sedan) in 2020. It sold poorly in the low 1000 figures annually.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
I like it much better in these pics, looks great. Can’t wait to see some Type R renderings.

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 SGP Si
hope the R looks AGGRESSIVE on the hatch. hatch looks bland at the moment.

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Toyota Sienna, 2006 Toyota Highlander, 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye
A baby Kia Stinger!
That’s exact what I thought when I saw the rear view of the car!

Overall imo the hatchback looks nice! The sedan seemed a little too subdued which for some may be a good thing.

From the side view the back needs something…like a big wing! Can’t wait to see the Type R!

I like the dual exhaust. Wonder if the Type R will have like dual pipes on each side? (Four pipes exiting.) That would be cool!
Sponsored