• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

rimini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord Type S 2012
Embargo is still up. Car was not meant to be released until tonight. Someone at RoadShow messed up and released it early, realized it, and set it to private again. It'll be up tonight along with hundreds of others.
Ok, so I cant see it anywhere now?
Sponsored

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
Embargo is still up. Car was not meant to be released until tonight. Someone at RoadShow messed up and released it early, realized it, and set it to private again. It'll be up tonight along with hundreds of others.
Someone will be spank!!! HAHAHA

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
So what you’re saying is that this is the new 2022 Honda Accord ?

Tags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si sedan, 2014 Mazda 3 2.5 Touring HB, 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan
I love the retro interior touches like the honeycomb (though I don't know where I'd clip my magnet phone mount), knurled knobs, etc, and hooray for buttons. The gauge cluster doesn't have that pointy-headed look that the X does.

At a time when Hyundai is going K-pop weird inside and the new GTI has slipped down the dark hole of haptic sliders and touchscreens (the technology of the 80's -- today!), I love the simple, airy, classy design. Pure Honda virtues.

Exterior kind of meh, though I like the rwd proportions.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N
I actually like how retro it feels. It's not futuristic like some of its competitors, and some people will like that.
It's different and it's good because of that. Kinda like what Hyundai did with the new Elantra but in a completely opposite way.
Remember, there's no right or wrong in design. It's just personal preferences.
A lot of people think the Type R is ugly. I absolutely love how the Type R looks.

Also, Honda said that the Sedan will NOT have the manual but the Hatchback, Si, and Type R will.
So unless you want the non-performance sedan with 6MT there's nothing to worry about.

Raiden000x

First Name
Steyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ballade 180i luxline, Honda Civic Type R FN2
Honda should fire all their designers. Their cars look like crap.

dbowe4415

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mazda3 s Grand Touring Hatchback
Definitely not happy that the larger touchscreen will be on the Touring only - that is a step back from the 10th generation having the largest infotainment available for all models except the LX (as it became available on the Sport in later years).

I don't understand the sense in the EX getting the same infotainment setup as the LX, but will see if that's official tonight.

Ethan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T manual
Mazda 3 has had a 9+ inch standard screen since 2019!

mphjr

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Interior has sort of a retro look and a lot of VW look to it. Overall it's different, too soon to judge it very well. I hope they dump the Android Head Unit crap and use something better. My Type R head unit is total crap.

dbowe4415

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mazda3 s Grand Touring Hatchback
Mazda absolutely has and I respect that a lot. Infotainment is something Honda should include across the board, as they already have Honda Sensing as standard across the board.