• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

JDM Carpets - FJ Craft Red Boot Carpet & Honda Access Floor Mats

TR3BLE

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R (FL5)
Been slowly hoarding parts for the arrival of my FL5 and have started to install them.

As for prepping for the worst considering we have red carpet, I went ahead and applied 3M Scotchgard to all the carpeting in the hopes it will help soil less.

The Honda Access floormats are such thick pile carpet that I’m beginning to realise why they charge a good 60k yen for these.

Please note these are only for RHD or with cars without the Bose Subwoofer in the boot.

HONDA ACCESS FLOOR MATS

FJ Craft Boot Mat:
Sponsored

madbikes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Considering Honda wants 400-ish USD for a spare set of standard FL5 carpet, the RHD JDM carpet is good value for that price.

Shingo Shoji

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 - Championship White
11th Gen Honda Civic JDM Carpets - FJ Craft Red Boot Carpet & Honda Access Floor Mats IMG_5091

Just put the boot mat in as well. Really high quality from JF Craft, well wrapped and fits perfectly with velcro pannels to stop it slipping. Was 13,000yen which seems like great value too. Hoping it might also help a little with road noise.
Sponsored