• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Zooms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Hey mate. I contacted some eBay sellers in Japan for the other ones. I reckon that's the best way -- find a vendor that has it and see if they have PDFs of the instructions.
Sponsored

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
Funny that you say that…. I’m trying to put together a very simple “basic” set of instructions with some tips of the issues I ran into….
Might add it to the top post in a week or so :hmm:
It will be for the following.
Center console LED Kit
Door LED Kit
And Upgraded Footwell and Front Seat LED Kit ( which I have yet to post up )

:coffee:

Question, I see that you upgraded the foot kit, what is the difference between this Japanese kit and the one that comes factory on the car? I received my FL5 this week and the footwells light red from factory, is it exactly the same and here in Canada we get it doesn’t included option on the car ??

The part number of the kit I’m talking about is 08E10-T43-000B

OP
OP
JDM_DOHC_SiR

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
Question, I see that you upgraded the foot kit, what is the difference between this Japanese kit and the one that comes factory on the car? I received my FL5 this week and the footwells light red from factory, is it exactly the same and here in Canada we get it doesn’t included option on the car ??

The part number of the kit I’m talking about is 08E10-T43-000B
This foot light accessory adds an additional light that gets mounted under the front seats of the car as well as replacing the front ones that come with the car to a better LED light that is now tied into the dimer for the light control.

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
This foot light accessory adds an additional light that gets mounted under the front seats of the car as well as replacing the front ones that come with the car to a better LED light that is now tied into the dimer for the light control.

Do u have the pdf install for this as well

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL1 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Build Thread
Link

Loudogdude

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Honda Civic Type R
For anyone like @JDM_DOHC_SiR who bravely attempts to do part of this job, I managed to get the Honda Access installation instructions for the inner door handle & door pocket illumination kit. I ran the PDF through a translation service. There are 83 (!) installation steps. Not one for me at this point, but this is a good general guide for taking the console and doors apart.
What translation service you use on these pdf instructions?

Loudogdude

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Honda Civic Type R
Funny that you say that…. I’m trying to put together a very simple “basic” set of instructions with some tips of the issues I ran into….
Might add it to the top post in a week or so :hmm:
It will be for the following.
Center console LED Kit
Door LED Kit
And Upgraded Footwell and Front Seat LED Kit ( which I have yet to post up )

:coffee:
Ever get around to posting that simple tutorial? I got the center console/cupholder and door pocket lights in the mail and looking to get the "upgraded" foot/under seat lights as well. All help greatly appreciated.

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
@JDM_DOHC_SiR

were u Abel to get the pdf installed for jdm accessories

- 08E10-T43-000B -Foot light & Seat under light Red
11th Gen Honda Civic JDM Honda Access Interior LED Door Lights and Center Console Lights installed. 1_361b8381-6f90-4601-978c-e7d1450d48d3_1296x

-08E17-T43-000 LED Tailgate Light
11th Gen Honda Civic JDM Honda Access Interior LED Door Lights and Center Console Lights installed. 1_8331d72e-de35-459e-aa48-01dd95c10ccc_1080x

-08V27-T60-A00 (Pattern Projector)
11th Gen Honda Civic JDM Honda Access Interior LED Door Lights and Center Console Lights installed. 1_24b3d2da-437b-408e-a5c1-4ef2ec27d670_1080x

-08V27-T43-000 (Paddle Light)
11th Gen Honda Civic JDM Honda Access Interior LED Door Lights and Center Console Lights installed. 1_7fa68a0d-8359-426a-a0be-b5998603758c_1080x

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
@JDM_DOHC_SiR

were u Abel to get the pdf installed for jdm accessories

-08V27-T60-A00 (Pattern Projector)
1_24b3d2da-437b-408e-a5c1-4ef2ec27d670_1080x.jpg

-08V27-T43-000 (Paddle Light)
I posted pattern projector install instructions previously (they came from Cox in the UK)--they're RHD-specific, so you won't be able to follow them directly. If you do, you'll wire the projectors into the front power window switches (I posted a video of this). If you follow the left door instructions for the right door and vice versa, you'll wire them to constant power and they'll be on 100% of the time and will eventually wreck your battery (don't do that).

I tried to track down LHD instructions, but Honda Access says this accessory is only designed/available for RHD models. If you purchase, prepare for a potentially lengthy install.

@Clark_Kent has done the tailgate light, but I'm not sure if he did so with instructions from Honda Access.

Attachments

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
I posted pattern projector install instructions previously (they came from Cox in the UK)--they're RHD-specific, so you won't be able to follow them directly. If you do, you'll wire the projectors into the front power window switches (I posted a video of this). If you follow the left door instructions for the right door and vice versa, you'll wire them to constant power and they'll be on 100% of the time and will eventually wreck your battery (don't do that).

I tried to track down LHD instructions, but Honda Access says this accessory is only designed/available for RHD models. If you purchase, prepare for a potentially lengthy install.

@Clark_Kent has done the tailgate light, but I'm not sure if he did so with instructions from Honda Access.
I did not install the tailgate light. A friend installed it with no instructions. Not sure if they exist.

hammeredsole

First Name
Mister
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Odyssey Elite, F150 Tremor, CRV Hybrid Sport-L
I did not install the tailgate light. A friend installed it with no instructions. Not sure if they exist.
Do you know if there was a harness for an easy connection that existed under the tailgate interior panels?

Loudogdude

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Honda Civic Type R

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s

Hey can it be the part number for LHD kit is 08V27-T60-600

because the jdm Rhd is 08V27-T60-A00

https://www.permantiermotors.be/sites/default/files/honda_civic_typer_hace_brochure_aw.pdf

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Do you know if there was a harness for an easy connection that existed under the tailgate interior panels?
Yes, tie into the existing wiring. The kit comes with the splitter already made, so there's no weird wiring stuff. Plug the new harness into the factory spot where the existing light is (passenger side). Then use the short end to connect the existing factory light, then run the long end around to where the new light will be mounted. It's a fair amount of work for an LED light, but once completed, it looks good and it's a nice functional add.

If I knew this would be so popular when I had this installed many months ago I would've asked my friend to pull together a high-level installation guide.
Sponsored