• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ktuner V2 Can't find AFR for layout

FrostFTW

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Sedan
I am using the 11 text layout with the tach in the middle, but I cannot find AFR on the readout options. Is this something I have to add while connected to the PC? I can find all the other most popular readouts like K Cont., STFT, LTFT, Gear, TPS, IAT1 & 2, ECT, etc. Is it labeled something different than AFR when your are in the layout options?
Sponsored

OP
OP

FrostFTW

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Sedan
"Wide Band"
Thanks a lot! Should TC Pressure match the PSI reading from the PSI gauge on the dash? Or should I use one of the other pressure readouts and adjust for the ambient pressure in my location? Again, I really appreciate the help!

sleepingawake

First Name
Riza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS
TC Pressure is at the turbocharger. MAP is at the manifold. They're absolute so you'd adjust for any elevation changes to determine relative pressure.
Is there any guide for safe margins? For ex ETC should be lower than 100c degrees, knock should be lower than 0.75 etc. And what do those mean. A guide would be awesome.
Sponsored