• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Looking for 2022+ Civic Si OEM Fog Light Installation Help

Hazardous3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si (Blazing Orange), 2016 370z Nismo
Hey Guys, I am looking for some help on finding materials/part numbers and a possible installation guide to install OEM fog lights and switch if at all possible. I will update this topic if I find anything but please let me know if you guys know anything about doing this. Thanks!

Edit (2/7/2022): My local dealer helped me find the part numbers today.
FOGLIGHT LEFT FR. - 33950-T20-A01
FOGLIGHT RIGHT FR. - 33900-T20-A01
SWITCH ASSY. - 35255-T20-C11

11th Gen Honda Civic Looking for 2022+ Civic Si OEM Fog Light Installation Help 2022 civic si front
Sponsored

Last edited:

ScubaSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White 2dr, 2022 Civic Si 4dr White
Hey Guys, I am looking for some help on finding materials/part numbers and a possible installation guide to install OEM fog lights and switch if at all possible. I will update this topic if I find anything but please let me know if you guys know anything about doing this. Thanks!

2022 civic si front.jpg

I BOUGHT THE OEM, R/S & L/S LED FOG LIGHTS $79.00EA. FOR MY 2022 CIVIC Si FROM HONDA, AND, I BOUGHT THE FOG LIGHT KIT FROM CHINA, OFF OF EBAY FOR $153.00, FOR THE HARNESS & SWITCH. BUT, THE KIT ALSO COMES WITH THE LED LIGHTS AS WELL, AND, LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE OEM'S...LITERALLY!!! I PUT THEM SIDE BY SIDE AND ARE EXACTLY THE SAME STYLE, DESIGN, SHAPE, CONNECTORS...BEST PART IS THEY CAN BE WIRED SO THEY'LL STAY ON WITH THE HIGHBEAMS...I WILL TRY TO POST PICS LATER. NOTE: THE LED FOGLIGHT WITH THE BLUE VENT CAP IS THE OEM LIGHT, THE 2 ON THE RIGHT ARE WHAT CAME WITH THE KIT. I WILL BE INSTALLING HOPEFULLY IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS, ONCE THIS CRAPPY WINTER WEATHER IS OVER HERE IN THE NORTH EASTERN, US!!!

11th Gen Honda Civic Looking for 2022+ Civic Si OEM Fog Light Installation Help IMG_8906.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Looking for 2022+ Civic Si OEM Fog Light Installation Help IMG_8907.JPG

Last edited:

Zayzayy

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen si
I BOUGHT THE OEM, R/S & L/S LED FOG LIGHTS $79.00EA. FOR MY 2022 CIVIC Si FROM HONDA, AND, I BOUGHT THE FOG LIGHT KIT FROM CHINA, OFF OF EBAY FOR $153.00, FOR THE HARNESS & SWITCH. BUT, THE KIT ALSO COMES WITH THE LED LIGHTS AS WELL, AND, LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE OEM'S...LITERALLY!!! I PUT THEM SIDE BY SIDE AND ARE EXACTLY THE SAME STYLE, DESIGN, SHAPE, CONNECTORS...BEST PART IS THEY CAN BE WIRED SO THEY'LL STAY ON WITH THE HIGHBEAMS...I WILL TRY TO POST PICS LATER.
You should do a video of you installing them and add the links to the ones you bought for 153, if possible of course super interested in how they look after install.

iundeadlich

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
You should do a video of you installing them and add the links to the ones you bought for 153, if possible of course super interested in how they look after install.

I did find two ebay links to LED fog kits for the civic. Though they are identical. I don't know if they're the one that ScubaSteve purchased.
Link 1

Link 2

iundeadlich

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Kinda nervous, might just wait to see how they look if you already bought them but bummer that we have to do this when they should’ve been installed by the factory!
I haven't bought them yet. I will probably wait on someone else getting them since I can do without for the time being. Yes! They absolute should've been!

ScubaSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White 2dr, 2022 Civic Si 4dr White
I did find two ebay links to LED fog kits for the civic. Though they are identical. I don't know if they're the one that ScubaSteve purchased.
Link 1

Link 2
I PURCHASED MINE FROM EBAY SELLER: yzhu0077 IT SAYS 7 SOLD ALMOST GONE, CAME WITHIN 3 WEEKS, BUT, THE CHINESE NEW YEAR IS STARTING FEB.1ST, SO MAY TAKE LONGER BC OF THAT.