• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
Christmas came a little early this year... actually earlier than the car did too :rofl:

Placed an order for this with the brother-in-law the day the parts catalog was released in Japan ... and the slow boat finally showed up today.👀

I will say one thing for those of you that are looking to do the light upgrades, these will be very time consuming compared to how they were on the 10th gen Type-R/Civic.. lots of depinning and wire splicing will need to be performed. But once the car arrives here in a week or so I will be doing a DIY for the site with pic's and all to help those out who might look to add these accessories to their FL5:thumbsup:

11th Gen Honda Civic New OEM parts arrive for (and before) my FL5 JDM FL5 goodies

11th Gen Honda Civic New OEM parts arrive for (and before) my FL5 FL5 door carbonfiber

11th Gen Honda Civic New OEM parts arrive for (and before) my FL5 FL5 door carbon fiber close u
Sponsored

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
ok, prolly get someone in JPN to order...thought there may be a quick link.

psyborg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Anyone else have a bil with the hookups? Asking for a friend ....

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Christmas came a little early this year... actually earlier than the car did too :rofl:

Placed an order for this with the brother-in-law the day the parts catalog was released in Japan ... and the slow boat finally showed up today.👀

I will say one thing for those of you that are looking to do the light upgrades, these will be very time consuming compared to how they were on the 10th gen Type-R/Civic.. lots of depinning and wire splicing will need to be performed. But once the car arrives here in a week or so I will be doing a DIY for the site with pic's and all to help those out who might look to add these accessories to their FL5:thumbsup:

JDM FL5 goodies.jpg

FL5 door carbonfiber.jpg

FL5 door carbon fiber close up.jpg
What all did you get? I have a JDM hook up so interested in your list and excited for the DIYs.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Can you drop the part numbers for the carbon interior pieces?

OP
OP
JDM_DOHC_SiR

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
Can you drop the part numbers for the carbon interior pieces?
I can.. :thumbsup:

Interior Door panel carbon fiber pieces L&R 08Z03-T60-000
Center console carbon fiber shifter overlay (Right hand drive only) 08A03-T60-000A

First Name
honda4eternity
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 CTR SGP, 07 Si
There’s a Honda dealership owner on FB that sells FK8 and FL5 accessories for his cost. You’ve just got to be a member of that FB group. He also sell parts at 20% off. Some heroes don’t wear capes.

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Found a pic of the high-wall OEM floor mats. Apparently they're quite plush:

11th Gen Honda Civic New OEM parts arrive for (and before) my FL5 1667855866720

akajacob8

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
There’s a Honda dealership owner on FB that sells FK8 and FL5 accessories for his cost. You’ve just got to be a member of that FB group. He also sell parts at 20% off. Some heroes don’t wear capes.
Can you provide the Facebook group, very interested in this!