• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Ouch

11th Gen Honda Civic Official: 2024 Integra Type S Pricing & MPG Released IMG_1082
Sponsored

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Doesn't seem to be that much softer than the FL5 even in Comfort mode. Watch around 2:40 mark. We'll see what the actual journalists say next week. Hope the dude doesn't get in trouble for posting early!

type r fanatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Type R - Sonic Gray Pearl
Doesn't seem to be that much softer than the FL5 even in Comfort mode. Watch around 2:40 mark. We'll see what the actual journalists say next week. Hope the dude doesn't get in trouble for posting early!

alrleady taken down, that was quick.

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Doesn’t surprise me. He works for the dealership and went out and kinda beat on their brand new demo car.

Biggest thing I was watching for was the damper tuning to see if it was substantially softer than the FL5 and from what I could see it looked fairly stiff still.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Biggest thing I was watching for was the damper tuning to see if it was substantially softer than the FL5 and from what I could see it looked fairly stiff still.
I doubt they changed anything, the goal seemed to be minimal effort.