• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
My detailer's shop. I admire his setup too.
how clean one person keep his/her shop is good indication how good of job they can provide.
If no skipping corners when cleaning their own shop, they probably won't skip any corners working on you car...one look and you'll know immediately if you want your car there or not. :)

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
20230316_132938.jpg

I finally opened it up today... Then went to put my trail running shoes on...

I realized they were blue with adidas boost soles. So... Pic.

I have had people creep by my house. Get out and look at it and take photos. Take photos on the highway. Take photos behind me... Multiple people try to race.

I can't wait for tint.
Yup, one of the reasons i am happy to have a more subdued color. The fact that it draws attention makes me nervous -- esp given there are plenty of stories in these threads of cars being stolen or targeted by traffic cops. So, along with the cool midnight look of black... i'm happy to blend in on the street. OTOH... i find myself here looking at the eye-catching pics of the boost blue. I'm also curious what the red looks like in person...and wondering if i will ever get a chance to see one?
Sponsored