• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

Zero7

First Name
Avtar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
I prefer the one wheels, donā€™t think the forged wheels look as good on any of the FL5s Iā€™ve seen so far

BoostB.FL559

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR
Greetings to everyone!! I wasn't in the market for a new vehicle, but letā€™s just say it was love at first sight lol . My first ever CTR and I couldnā€™t be happier!! #608

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread D2A000BC-2332-435B-8FA9-88C064A376C9.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread 020394B4-54DC-4909-833C-B5DD6E3F0620

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread 69F93A69-BB51-43A0-9D45-88381D6A0C44

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread 692DE2FB-18B0-4EDE-A834-21957D7B1C1A

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread 8B807655-DA30-4805-B016-8C60BB44543C

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread 03170367-3349-4110-AE53-AA97BD693EA3

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread BFBDA828-50DA-40F9-B62C-8EA4C2BEEACC

Last edited:

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
my detailer created a link documenting his detailing process with my FL5 ( https://carzwerk.com/honda-civic-type-r-fl5-boostblue/ )...very thorough and complete. Enjoy! Again, if you guys need any professional detailing work, go check out Jason @ carzwerk.com

EDIT: sorry, link is fixed.

Last edited:

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Ok BB crew, this color is basically tied for 3rd on my list. It went SGP, CW, BB/CBP, RR.

But found out the one my dealer is getting for me is BB. Iā€™m a bit torn because I want it really bad and my dealer is small so not confident in when the next one will be and not sure I want to wait since I can still get good trade in value on my 22 Si.

Sell me on Boost Blueā€¦ I really like the color but what kind of gets me is how loud it is (it really sticks out on the road), and Iā€™m not sure how I feel about the Superman color scheme. At this point Iā€™m thinking of wrapping itā€¦

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Ok BB crew, this color is basically tied for 3rd on my list. It went SGP, CW, BB/CBP, RR.

But found out the one my dealer is getting for me is BB. Iā€™m a bit torn because I want it really bad and my dealer is small so not confident in when the next one will be and not sure I want to wait since I can still get good trade in value on my 22 Si.

Sell me on Boost Blueā€¦ I really like the color but what kind of gets me is how loud it is (it really sticks out on the road), and Iā€™m not sure how I feel about the Superman color scheme. At this point Iā€™m thinking of wrapping itā€¦

See it in person, drive in it, be at one with it then make a decision.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682

The best way to sell you is you'll have to see it in person :)
I think that's the only way to appreciate it's real beauty.
I understand in picture it may be a bit flamboyant, but it person, it is :), but in the best way possible!
Don't sign it off until you see it in person, or get the color you want else where.
good luck, and here's a picture of her hips :nixon:

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread wheels12

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Good recommendations. I actually have seen it. Thereā€™s a 22 hatch rolling around town near me and I stopped in a SoCal dealership just 2 weeks ago and they had the BB FL5 in the showroom. Itā€™s bad ass, and looked especially good because they already had some dark tint on it. Itā€™s not that I dislike it, Iā€™m just not sure I love it. Itā€™s more the attention it draws than anything. I usually like flying under the radar ya know?

Ministry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Boost Blue #684, 2022 Si (sold)
Itā€™s a new Type Rā€¦I donā€™t think youā€™ll be flying under the radar regardless of color. :)

With that said Iā€™m very picky when it comes to color and youā€™re dropping a lot of coin so Iā€™d make sure to get what you want with zero regrets. In the end its you who will be looking back at it every time you open the garage.

For what itā€™s worth boost blue (and maybe red) is the only winning color in my book. 90% of cars sold are some boring sheep flavor of black, white, or silverā€¦so why conform on a car like the FL5?

ChiefJeef

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic SI
Good recommendations. I actually have seen it. Thereā€™s a 22 hatch rolling around town near me and I stopped in a SoCal dealership just 2 weeks ago and they had the BB FL5 in the showroom. Itā€™s bad ass, and looked especially good because they already had some dark tint on it. Itā€™s not that I dislike it, Iā€™m just not sure I love it. Itā€™s more the attention it draws than anything. I usually like flying under the radar ya know?
I feel ya. I was not team BB for a while as well. I was originally team SG. I felt BB would be too loud of a color. But the more i thought about it and the more i saw, it really grew on me. Your going to be driving a type R, your not gonna be under the radar anymore, and thats why i accepted that and that made me really like the color. Im glad i was able to get purchase a BB myself (east coaster still waiting for it :( ).

But of course just my opinion.

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I feel ya. I was not team BB for a while as well. I was originally team SG. I felt BB would be too loud of a color. But the more i thought about it and the more i saw, it really grew on me. Your going to be driving a type R, your not gonna be under the radar anymore, and thats why i accepted that and that made me really like the color. Im glad i was able to get purchase a BB myself (east coaster still waiting for it :( ).

But of course just my opinion.
Yeah solid take.

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Itā€™s a new Type Rā€¦I donā€™t think youā€™ll be flying under the radar regardless of color. :)

With that said Iā€™m very picky when it comes to color and youā€™re dropping a lot of coin so Iā€™d make sure to get what you want with zero regrets. In the end its you who will be looking back at it every time you open the garage.

For what itā€™s worth boost blue (and maybe red) is the only winning color in my book. 90% of cars sold are some boring sheep flavor of black, white, or silverā€¦so why conform on a car like the FL5?
This is a good point too.
Sponsored