• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
goo gone didn't work for me, I mean it did it just took a lot more worth than it should.

I used carper eraser.
https://amzn.to/3HKo8TR

its something I used when detailing cars. strips the compounds and polish off the paint before ceramic coating. Worked really well with a good microfiber. still took some work but easier than googone.

also soften it up by using some hot water on it. just don't get so aggressive where you'll scratch it like I did. if you're detailing the car after then no worries :)
I was out of eraser, but I did have 70% alcohol in a spray bottle. I tried Goo Gone after realizing I was out of Eraser and it didn't do much. The alcohol did the trick quite easily!

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
I use WD40 .... it'll lift the adhesive right off without damaging the paint...
I started using WD40 on CD case with the price tag adhesive, and it does a good job...
if it doesn't harm the plastic CD case, than it should be fine for petroleum based clear coats?

EDIT: spray WD40 on a micro fiber towel first; prolly shouldn't spray directly on the paint, as clean up may be messy.

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR, 2023 Integra aspec MT
Hey everyone! Here will be my build journal for my 2023 Boost blue Type r!

Right now since its winter and my car will be parked there won't be much to share but come spring and summer more autocrossing stuff!

Enjoy!

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR, 2023 Integra aspec MT
The day I picked her up! Had to wear the vintage Honda gear!

Also nice of my season sponsors to have new numbers for me before the car even made it home!

I am thinking it will be classed in BS but as of right now that hasn't been announced. I think if they put it in DS based off the wheel and tire size it would ruin that class.

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread IMG_0289.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread IMG_0300

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread IMG_0302

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread IMG_0323

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread IMG_0343

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
I think this is my original deposit at Burlington Honda :) Debbie was My sales tho, and she mentioned one of her co-worker want an FL5...I think this is the co-worker she's was talking about...he is so excited ! and yes, I did ping her and let her know if Honda ask what color, say Boost Blue :)....I found one closer to home so I bailed on this one... I place deposit here on 7/26 and bailed on 10/28...Congrats to the next person in line. btw, the next person in line still paying 10K over.