• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
i actually prefer no spacers unless it's like a 3mm or 5mm to clear a caliper

10+ will compromise wheel bearings long term
Sponsored

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Im going forged oem and wanted to push them out a little but not worth it. I can’t stand the look of 18s on this thing and love the oem setup.
Excellent choice. Looks good on the FL5 and on the Boost Blue. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Maybe spacers at that point. @UFO CTR is probably excellent source of info on that.

I wrestle with choosing between those two wheel sizes myself. I think 19 looks better. I'd like to drive the damn car first before a decide.

Would you swap tires over or get new tires more suited for duty up your way? If so.. would you go 35 on the profile?

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Excellent choice. Looks good on the FL5 and on the Boost Blue. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Maybe spacers at that point. @UFO CTR is probably excellent source of info on that.

I wrestle with choosing between those two wheel sizes myself. I think 19 looks better. I'd like to drive the damn car first before a decide.

Would you swap tires over or get new tires more suited for duty up your way? If so.. would you go 35 on the profile?
I just decided to use the stock rims with high perf winter (oem size) tires and the forged with ps4s in the summer .

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
stock set up is just fine...I've kept my stock wheels and every once in a while, I'll put them on to scuff them up a bit. hell yea, that eating brain my bros 😁

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
2-weeks to the day from spring install, so plenty of time for settlement.
So back at speed shop getting alignment, and mind-as well have the break-in oil changed. Went with Motul 810 - Eco Lite. Wanted Amsoil Signature, but they didn't carry, so Motul it is! :)

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread Alignment