• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
bumping this back up top :)
freshly installed and manage not to destroy it in one day :)
it looks so thick and sick as you approach the car; this lip does it for me :)

lip1.jpg
This looks great! Which lip is it? And how much if you don't mind me asking?

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
look them up on IG...look up: Garage Unique.
they are made to order...takes about 14 days to make and 5 days or 1 week shipping from Thailand.
total was $850 shipped, and the GU guys are very responsive...I'm very happy with this product.

just wish my drive way was so steep. :(

roadsniper1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 CTR, 16 GT4, 18 911T, 05 S2K, 23 Tundra
11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread ctr2

Just another stock BB...for now.

Also, why doesn't anyone order TEs or most other wheels in 19in? I want TEs and don't want to drop down a size.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
ctr2.jpg

Just another stock BB...for now.

Also, why doesn't anyone order TEs or most other wheels in 19in? I want TEs and don't want to drop down a size.

Do it!

My FL5 is my daily driver. I likely would've been done with 19 inch forged wheels but I went down to a 18 for a slightly better ride.

Some of the community track their cars. So 18 inch tires open up options and lower the price.

Cmava

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
look them up on IG...look up: Garage Unique.
they are made to order...takes about 14 days to make and 5 days or 1 week shipping from Thailand.
total was $850 shipped, and the GU guys are very responsive...I'm very happy with this product.

just wish my drive way was so steep. :(
Is https://instagram.com/garage_unique?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ== the right one on Instagram? I messaged them and they are saying $1050 shipped and they only accept moneygram or direct deposit. I want to make sure they are the right one before sending any money

Simply_Clean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R

Cmava

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
They were selling for 850 for the first 10. Prices has gone up to their regular price. I paid through PayPal and I suggest you do the same.
Thanks. Ya I'm probably going to hold off for now since they are telling me they only do moneygram or direct deposit. I'm kinda sketched out to do that so I'll just wait until they accept PayPal again

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
man!
those wheel are 🔥 🔥 🔥
So much easier to clean compared to my wheels!
So awesome!
Is it harder to clean because of the wheel design or finish?

I need to buy a nice wheel brush to make cleaning them easier. If anyone has suggestions...

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Is it harder to clean because of the wheel design or finish?

I need to buy a nice wheel brush to make cleaning them easier. If anyone has suggestions...
Two options:

1. The Incredibrush flat from Microfiber Madness (https://www.carpro-us.com/wash-mitts/microfiber-madness-incredibrush-flat/)
  2. Wheel Woolies (https://www.carpro-us.com/brushes-bottles-applicators/wheel-woolies-kit-b/)
Wheel woolies are nice because you have the option for a kit with various wheel brush sizes.

First Name
E - Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Type R - BB / 2016 Yamaha BOLT bike
FL5 - smooth sedan look w rear spoiler aftermarket attachment look - hmmm
FK8 pics - to remind ya of the Good Ol' Days
Navi-Radio is laid down w Dash, ugh on FAD "pop-up Toaster" Screen perpendicular 2 dash

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread 2021 Type R - Front - Side Driver BLUE - RED 7-2-2023

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread 2021 Type R - Side Driver - Blue Red 7-2-2023

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread 2021 Type R - Rear - Driver BLUE n Red in Streets 7-2-2023

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
FL5 - smooth sedan look w rear spoiler aftermarket attachment look - hmmm
FK8 pics - to remind ya of the Good Ol' Days
Navi-Radio is laid down w Dash, ugh on FAD "pop-up Toaster" Screen perpendicular 2 dash
No offensive, but...

a) isn't this for FL5 BB? There's a whole Civic X forum to post your car.
b) of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but that car is an eye sore in my eyes, but you do you.
Sponsored