• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

System Motorsports

Thomson
CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Thomson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black (CBP) FK8 Civic Type R,

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
Winter sucks haha. Crazy amount of rain today so got the street car parked under the race car at work 🤘🏻

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread AE726418-832B-4A5A-920D-D4EAD02A6C63

ransack87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R, B8.5 S4, Ducati Diavel 1260S
STEK DynoMatt Full Vehicle PPF paired with GYEON Type 1 EVO Infinite Ceramic Coating

11th Gen Honda Civic Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread side_2

johnny_F8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
very nice, the blue really pops! Do FL5s come with much darker side window glass in the back? compared to front
Still waiting on ok to pick up car, but tint is done...should be already coated, but if not, today or tomorrow car will be coated...will post more pictures when I get them...
This picture from Friday. 3M Cystalline 50/40/20
tint.jpg
very nice, this is just the right tint shade for me! Color really pops! im getting dealer installed tint replaced with ceramic tints tomorrow.... Question: Do the middle windows have the same glass shade from factory (front and rear) I cannot tell from mine all I know is the tint is uneven so want to get it fixed and make it even shade. In other words if i tell my install just put 40 on the middle windows, will the shade be even? Thank you!

Last edited:

johnny_F8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
Showing off our latest project we had the pleasure of helping build!

Boost Blue Civic Type R FL5 (11th Gen) on our Rays Volk #systemspec Exclusive TE37SL 18x9.5 +45 5x120, Gold, w/ 275/35/18 Michelin MP4S, stock suspension!

#GSW color themed - Built by Honda of Stevens Creek :)

More high-res photos here:
https://www.systemmotorsports.blog/...ent-thread-system-motorsports-updated-8312022

img_3621-2-jpeg.jpg
very nice! No poke on front and back? it looks really flush, this might be the right set up for me once I can decide what TE37SL to get, LOL

DRGN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 FL5 CTR
Do FL5s come with much darker side window glass in the back? compared to front

Question: Do the middle windows have the same glass shade from factory (front and rear) I cannot tell from mine all I know is the tint is uneven so want to get it fixed and make it even shade.
Your USDM FL5 should have factory clear glass on all of the windows unless there's dealer-installed tint on them. Just ask whoever will be doing the work to remove the dealer tint that's currently on before applying the ceramic tint and you should have a matching shade all around