• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official RALLYE RED FL5 Type R Photos Thread

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Tried to get fellow Type R owners from New England together at last week's Cars and Coffee in New Hampshire. Posting it in all color threads but Black (because that's the only missing color) to get to know more owners if they are in one of the nearby states. @CivicR38 is SGP, @urbo73 is RR, and I am CW. Other guys are not on the forum.

11th Gen Honda Civic Official RALLYE RED FL5 Type R Photos Thread IMG_2717.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Official RALLYE RED FL5 Type R Photos Thread received_533425115502833

11th Gen Honda Civic Official RALLYE RED FL5 Type R Photos Thread 20230611_102949

GJPEN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru WRX STI
Got my RR FL5 had to drive 6hours to pick it up. Thanks to the community to find early intel info on where they were coming before the dealer even knew! It’s a blast to drive and even a great daily compared to my STI.
Handsome ride!
[/QUOTE]
11th Gen Honda Civic Official RALLYE RED FL5 Type R Photos Thread IMG_2438

11th Gen Honda Civic Official RALLYE RED FL5 Type R Photos Thread IMG_2443

11th Gen Honda Civic Official RALLYE RED FL5 Type R Photos Thread IMG_2444

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I happened across a RR across from me at an intersection yesterday afternoon near Grove City, Ohio, and it was my first time spotting one in the wild--even my wife (not a car person) said, "Wow, that's a great red, you don't see many reds quite like that."

While I was, unfortunately, in our Pilot (can't excitedly wave and flash your lights if you're not in a Type R), there was a '24 Accord in Radiant Red in the lane next to them, so it was a nice chance for a side-by-side between a great red and a "meh" red.