• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Poll: Your favorite color on the 2022 Si

Which color do you think the 2022 Si looks best in?

• Total voters

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Wowwww wow wow, now I want to trade in my 2015 white Si.
Same. White contrasts best with the black and red. Other colors are fine but don’t fit as well.

This wasn’t true on 10th because there was so much black plastic (mostly vents) and boy racer looks. The white made those bits unfortunately standout even more.

Luckily, when my salesguy reached out for his year end “remember me” email, he told me they don’t have any white Si’s coming til March. Not buying anything until the Integra lands but there was always the danger of a fk it moment over the holidays while in a spending mood.

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
You won't see it there. It's a hatchback only color.
I realize that, website is a bit bugged I guess. Hatchback was hidden all this time and now I see it, they changed the location of it compared to the 2021 and for some reason I wasn't paying attention to the fact it was a sedan lmao. Welp that solves that. On the other hand I love how you can't use Boost Blue on the Sport Touring with a MT, dumb af

DRuby

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si
As you can see, I like the dark grey. The black is too much and the silver is too little. Goldilocks where are you!

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
I found my Blazing Orange Pearl in the dealer showroom , shiny and clean, not test-driven by anyone, no ordering and no wait time so I pulled the trigger, and I was driving it 4 days later.

If I was to order a car I would have ordered a red one, I do like the orange but I never envisioned myself owning an orange car. The blue is great but we don't get it in Canada. But I also love every Si colour I see, there is no colour I dislike. It probably looks best in black to match all of the trim and wheel colour, but I don't want to own a black car any more as they are too hard to maintain and keep clean.
Sponsored