• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
we should track badge numbers as well
Sponsored

Xchax3

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP '23 Civic Type R #711
North Hollywood honda

Any one that took delivery does your owners manual just say 2023 civic hatchback?
Yeah, unfortunately. I don't want to be that guy but I was kind of hoping for one specific to the Type R. I guess it coincides with the 'affordable' sport hatch vibe but I think they got a nice book in Japan. I may be wrong and have to order it separately from Honda.

Z4dave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 330
Yeah, unfortunately. I don't want to be that guy but I was kind of hoping for one specific to the Type R. I guess it coincides with the 'affordable' sport hatch vibe but I think they got a nice book in Japan. I may be wrong and have to order it separately from Honda.
years ago my M3 just a had a general 3 series book also think its normal

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Did the FK8 come with a Type R owners manual?

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Order the JDM manual, it's Type R specific lol

RickyJeezus

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
North Hollywood honda

Any one that took delivery does your owners manual just say 2023 civic hatchback?
I was just there last week to check it out in person, I posted a pic of it in the showroom on the dealer adm thread lol. Sales chick was absolutely clueless (she offered me a test drive, and I refused since I know they don’t test drive the Rs) but manager came out and was trying to work a deal with me.

I was not a buyer and let him know that I was really only there to see it in person…..

I’m curious as to how much you got it for, if you don’t mind, you could message me too if you don’t want it to be put out here.