• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Florida Pre-Owned 2024 Honda Civic Type R (FL5) for Sale

superporpoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5, 2023 RS3
His reasoning was the Golf R is faster, which in truth on the street, the DSG is faster but also more boring.
The Golf R is honestly a great daily. The infotainment and software glitches kill it for me, but I can understand its appeal.

OP
OP
AspecR

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
The Golf R is honestly a great daily. The infotainment and software glitches kill it for me, but I can understand its appeal.
I can’t knock anyone for going with the Golf R(I’m an undercover VW guy lol) but in terms of overall experience the FL5 is way ahead of the golf R. This is coming from a guy that is actively looking for a MK6 Golf R 2DR or MK5 R32 2DR

Last edited:

HondaFan777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2023 Pilot Elite
I don't think people do their homework before they buy a Type R . They get into the hype and just want it but there are sacrifices. It is a raw car and built for a purpose and luxury is not it. Seats are not made for all body types either. I am 5'10 and 151 pounds so this car is like a glove for me.
Superior handling and driving dynamics are what this car is about.

It is an amazing car but its not by any means a luxury car or drag racer.

Last edited:

TDC50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Type R, C7 Corvette Grand Sport, Alfa Gulia
^^^^ THIS

Its a true enthusiasts car. For those who sweat the details about amazing body control, turn in response, and the workings of the magic front LSD, the Type R keeps the smiles coming!

OP
OP
AspecR

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Sold last night, client traded in a GR Corolla. They got a great deal on it