• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Starchland

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
I interpreted the dyno as fl5 stock vs fl5 w downpipe, showing 15-20 whp gain with no tuning to me seems sizeable.
Sponsored

LeoA86

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Now no one has these available. At least with the gesi sport cat. Guess I'll have to wait.

LeoA86

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
buy an RV6 catted downpipe, you can still get those
They where out of stock. At least directly from them. I ended up going with the 27won down pipe. Wish me luck for no cel. It's catted and comes with hardware (defouler). So I'll test it out myself.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
They where out of stock. At least directly from them. I ended up going with the 27won down pipe. Wish me luck for no cel. It's catted and comes with hardware (defouler). So I'll test it out myself.
Oh ok, good luck. I’m waiting to hear your results.

LeoA86

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Oh ok, good luck. I’m waiting to hear your results.
For sure man. I have a guy in town with a hub dyno. Going to see if I can set it up soon. The pipe should arrive Friday, so I'll install it on Saturday. Let's see what this thing can make for power. Might throw in some corn juice. lol

Zayzayy

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen si
For sure man. I have a guy in town with a hub dyno. Going to see if I can set it up soon. The pipe should arrive Friday, so I'll install it on Saturday. Let's see what this thing can make for power. Might throw in some corn juice. lol
Did you have to get a tune after you had your 27won downpipe installed

LeoA86

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I’m on vacation, my downpipe came in late. I’m getting it installed this coming Friday. And currently no one makes a tune for the new civic type r. At least none that I’m aware of.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
I don't know if tuning is possible yet. I have been waiting to hear something from ktuner or hondata.

Zayzayy

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen si
I’m on vacation, my downpipe came in late. I’m getting it installed this coming Friday. And currently no one makes a tune for the new civic type r. At least none that I’m aware of.
I installed my a week ago and I’m obsessed with it

Zayzayy

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen si
I don't know if tuning is possible yet. I have been waiting to hear something from ktuner or hondata.
I’ve been reading more threads and I think theirs an option in the ktuner app to disable one of the 02 sensors

LeoA86

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I installed my a week ago and I’m obsessed with it
What’s down pipe did you go with? Did you notice a change in sound and power? Also did you do the install yourself or pay 💰 someone?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
I’ve been reading more threads and I think theirs an option in the ktuner app to disable one of the 02 sensors
Yes it can be disabled I just don't think they support the FL5 yet.

Zayzayy

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen si
What’s down pipe did you go with? Did you notice a change in sound and power? Also did you do the install yourself or pay 💰 someone?
27won. It sounds so much better in first and second and sometimes 3rd. I installed in myself it was really simple. I don’t recommend a power tool though if you do it by your self.