• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

PRL Motorsports 1.5T Cold Air Intake Development / Pre-Order

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
yup got my notification 40mins ago :headbang: its beginning to look at lot like Christmas!!!:)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2015 Lexus RC350
Quick question. Anyone on this thread using a boomba bov? I was contemplating whether or not to reinstall the factory bypass with the PRL CAI. Any suggestions or input?

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Hey guys, PRL just called me. All ordered CAI's are going to be delayed another week or two.....HAHAHA JUST KIDDING! The internet would probably break if that happened.... Can't wait to pick mine up and put it in!
:lol: Thanks for the heads up! Just checked UPS and see they are sending me .....something. Waiting on three things from them. Too bad I won't be able to get it installed before the track opens tomorrow night (if it does.....gonna be cold). Fortunately, they are so close to me it only takes one day to receive an item from them.

Not expecting much from the intake. Perhaps a lucky 1/10th of a second off and 1mph gain. A huge....Maybe!

HMan

AB 1.5T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe EXT
Just out if curiosity guys, both my items say shipped but I only received one tracking for 7 pounds in a separate email. (I'm thinking this is the intake and not my fp/dp) thanks. You must all live kinda close mine says the 11th. It's sooner rather than later though!!!

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Mine is shipped!!!!! Does the package come with a PRL sticker? :hmm: I'd love to rock one
they usually do. hell i ordered extra bolts and gaskets and those came with stickers, lol

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Well well well......look what Santa Clause dropped off today. Still waiting for intercooler and CVT cooler though. It's a start. :) I am really liking the size of the silicone hose pre-maf sensor. I don't like long tubing but if you need to route it to cool air, may as well make it as large as you can. Don't care for the twists and turns but you are limited. Still would like to compare it to a installing a huge air filter off of the maf sensor itself. My filter should arrive sometime in the near future. Won't test at dragstrip until at least end of February now.

BTW: Folks...you better watch that installation video if you are not familiar with this stuff. There were no instructions on installing it.

Also...PRL if you are listening, if there is ANY 'potential' installation issues with these parts, please let us know. It should be straight forward but you never know.

11th Gen Honda Civic PRL Motorsports 1.5T Cold Air Intake Development / Pre-Order giant
Sponsored

Last edited: