• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

PRL Motorsports Downpipe / Front Pipe Pre-Order 1.5T Civic X

IcyRyce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Prl are full 3' pipes which i'm guess it doesn't tapper down to the stock piping diameter?
Sponsored

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Do you include the adapter in the fp/dp combo to fit up to the rest of the exhaust still? Or do I need to ask for it when ordering ?
the FP bolts directly to the rest of the stock exhuast. no adapter needed

HMan

AB 1.5T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe EXT
@PRL Motorsports Do you include the adapter in the fp/dp combo to fit up to the rest of the exhaust still? Or do I need to ask for it when ordering ?
Just a quick note , I'm not going to name names except for @PRL Motorsports , I had a question and gave them a call. Even though they didn't answer I left a message and they called me back in an hour or so (unlike a few others). Great customer service thank you! I think I'll be ordering the catless dp/fp this weekend! Maybe it'll be here before my cobra intake lol (hoping the intake will ship sooner than projected , but good things are worth the wait)

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
So the front pipe tappers down to the stock piping?
no the FP is still 3in front to back, its still using the same flange pattern to bolt to the rest of the stock exhuast

HMan

AB 1.5T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe EXT
So I missed out on the sale of the front/down pipes. Is it going to go on sale again for Christmas? @PRL Motorsports
That's too bad, was a decent savings. @PRL Motorsports I ordered Sunday, the catless combo, do you have an ETA on shipping these yet? I know you all are swamped right now just looking for a realistic arrival time frame (not rushing you just really excited to put it all together and feel and hear the change with my Ktuner!!) I also ordered the cobra intake (non si) I was thinking they both may ship at the same time now. Thanks.

l15b7allturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
That's too bad, was a decent savings. @PRL Motorsports I ordered Sunday, the catless combo, do you have an ETA on shipping these yet? I know you all are swamped right now just looking for a realistic arrival time frame (not rushing you just really excited to put it all together and feel and hear the change with my Ktuner!!) I also ordered the cobra intake (non si) I was thinking they both may ship at the same time now. Thanks.
I ordered ktuner too I can't wait to receive it