• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

PrayingForGrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP ST Hatch 6MT
I couldn't get around to liking the sound on the 1.5 in youtube videos but that sounds pretty good.... I'd love to hear it with the catted DP and front pipe! :thumbsup:
Sponsored

abe.

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 si, 05 crv (RIP)
Is that clip only with the exhaust, or is there the fp/dp, intake and other goodies on there? If that’s exhaust only… sign me up

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
N1 Exhaust System Fitment has been confirmed on the 2022+ 11th Gen Honda Civic 2.0L. Checkout our social media for a teaser sound clip. We'll be posting an 11th Gen Civic Si 1.5T teaser clip soon as well.

11th Gen Honda Civic PRL Motorsports N1 Exhaust System Development for the 11th Gen Civic Civic_Exhaust_Single-1

11th Gen Honda Civic PRL Motorsports N1 Exhaust System Development for the 11th Gen Civic Civic_Exhaust_Single-2

Stay tuned for an official sound clip video and more details!

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Is that clip only with the exhaust, or is there the fp/dp, intake and other goodies on there? If that’s exhaust only… sign me up
That was exhaust only, and same goes for the 2.0L video today!

@PRL Motorsports y’all should DEFINITELY look into a dual exit system as well.
We're planning on it!

@PRL Motorsports would you consider making a downpipe/front pipe combo for the 2.0?
This is on our radar. We'll bring this up to our Product Development Team!

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
I assume this is lined up for the sedan only since they get actual exhaust exits?

Us hatch people have diffuser issues, we either have to cut a hole, or mount it below the diffuser and have your tip hang lower than you’d like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Really hoping alternate/aftermarket diffusers come available for the hatch. Then maybe we could actually have options too.

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
I could never get my head around the sound of aftermarket blow off valves, but the exhaust sounds real nice.
What you are hearing is the factory Recirculating valve. They more than likely have their high volume intake on this car, which really makes the "woosh" sound louder and more pronounced than with the stock intake.

First Name
Cecil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic sport
Any news yet I’m new to the civic family n I heard this exhaust first I’m in love

First Name
Cecil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic sport
So update . There’s a guy on ig that @27won put me in contact with who used. There exhaust for his sport his name is @gen.11 great guy but it sounds good