• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Purchasing and Delivery of my new 2022 Civic Si - Ososik

OsosikMedia

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2017 Civic SI x2
Hello All,
I figured the first official post should be a video of me taking delivery of my new 2022 Civic Si! I still have both Civic X but I am excited to apply what we learned from that 1.5 platform.

Sponsored

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Hello All,
I figured the first official post should be a video of me taking delivery of my new 2022 Civic Si! I still have both Civic X but I am excited to apply what we learned from that 1.5 platform.

Nice! How much was the ADM, if any?

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
I'd say $10k at least. Made it up with this video and calling Honda Pro Jason

OP
OP
OsosikMedia

OsosikMedia

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Being firs
Nice! How much was the ADM, if any?
After calling at least 1 dealer from every state, the mark ups consisted of MSRP-$15,000 over. Most also added accessory packages. So, the final price will always depend on your credit and most importantly negotiation skills. I don't speak about my finances publicly (rarely in fact), but I will say; I wasn't afraid to say no to some deals and keep searching.

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, 2019 Corvette Z06, 2017 Fiesta ST
Congrats! I haven’t test driven a car in probably a decade. I always buy new and know exactly what I am purchasing - no test drives needed. Have never had any regrets either.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Being firs

After calling at least 1 dealer from every state, the mark ups consisted of MSRP-$15,000 over. Most also added accessory packages. So, the final price will always depend on your credit and most importantly negotiation skills. I don't speak about my finances publicly (rarely in fact), but I will say; I wasn't afraid to say no to some deals and keep searching.
Cool story. Wasn't asking for your finances. That dealer is near me so I was just curious if it's charging ADM, if any. It's a dealer known for having a bad service department (not sure about sales).

OP
OP
OsosikMedia

OsosikMedia

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool story. Wasn't asking for your finances. That dealer is near me so I was just curious if it's charging ADM, if any. It's a dealer known for having a bad service department (not sure about sales).
Every dealer as of today in CA is charging ADM (to my knowledge). The sales department was good.
Sponsored