• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Still dealers here asking over $40k for an Si and probably wondering why no one is buying them.
Sponsored

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I was told January for first MY23 deliveries by the salesperson I have looking for a blue one for me now. She said they don't have an allocation list yet for MY23.
Allocations for MY23 Si started a while back, my dealership has sold 2 of them already. They don't arrive until late November-Early December but you should be able to order one now.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
I keep LOLing that dealers are still asking $40k plus with inflation and interest rates the way they are. Had a Cali dealer call me back with $45k+ as the OTD. I basically told him fuck that and good luck. Article was talking about used car prices starting to drop starting this month. Hopefully that is true as I'm also looking at getting another 10th Sport hatch 6MT if Si markups continue.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Gotta go down on Saturday as they said they would not take a deposit over the phone. Don't know what is up with that now.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si, 2000 Honda Civic LX
Gotta go down on Saturday as they said they would not take a deposit over the phone. Don't know what is up with that now.
That’s weird because I put in my deposit from 16 hours away, over the phone. They just ran a charge on my debit card like a normal online transaction. Hopefully you can get that sorted my friend

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
My delivery got kicked back a week due to the east coast weather since it is coming out of Ontario. They told me the train was stuck up there.

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Reading prior posts does 30 days from build to delivery sound accurate? I am in NY dealer is telling me car has a scheduled build date of 1/31.

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
Were you able to get it at MSRP?
With the crazy markups it makes more sense to get an Integra instead. :hmm:
I just picked up my 23 Si last week for MSRP. Had put a deposit on it back in August of 22.

Reactions: rui

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Reading prior posts does 30 days from build to delivery sound accurate? I am in NY dealer is telling me car has a scheduled build date of 1/31.
Yup 4-6 weeks is the generally accepted ETA. This is barring any further delays of course
Sponsored