• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
I put my deposit down end of October and got the car mid January. Build date was between Dec 8th-12th. Would have been end of December but the weather screwed up the shipping. I think a lot of it will depend on delays and how close your dealer is to the railway drop point. These cars all come out of Canada so take that into account.
Sponsored

SweetLou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3P
For those of you getting MSRP, are you also being sold “mandatory” accessory packages? I have been told anywhere from $400 to over $5000 accessory packages. A few hundred for floor mats and cargo tray isn’t terrible but I had to balk at the 5k quote.

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
For those of you getting MSRP, are you also being sold “mandatory” accessory packages? I have been told anywhere from $400 to over $5000 accessory packages. A few hundred for floor mats and cargo tray isn’t terrible but I had to balk at the 5k quote.
I got MSRP with no add on or mandatory packages. I had to drive 2.5 hours and through several states to find a dealer but it was worth the price savings.

If you can get this car for anywhere around 32k you're well ahead of the game.

BallisticSquid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EX Hatch, 2020 Si Sedan, 2023 Si
I haven't seen that with Honda, but I saw it with my local Subaru dealer. I thought it was great that they had the window stickers online, but was horrified when I browsed the lot and saw additional things added to a sticker next to the window sticker. Most were between $4k-$5k ,mostly for things I wouldn't want. It was about $1k for a crappy pinstripe job (already peeling off) and door guards. Insane. The WRX was a bit pricey for my liking anyway, but with these add ons I would have been in Integra w/manual territory.

I got MSRP with no add on or mandatory packages. I had to drive 2.5 hours and through several states to find a dealer but it was worth the price savings.

In my area (north NJ) I called 3 dealerships that had Si's on the lot. 2 of them told me $5k markup on top of MSRP. That was a hard no from me. The dealer around the corner from me was charging ~$3k markup but reduced it to ~$1500 for repeat/local customers. So in the end the price was $31,190 which included the destination charge. These market adjustments seem to be a fact of life now so I appreciated the fact that this dealer wasn't out and out trying to take me to the cleaners.

So yeah, given the local market conditions for this car, I felt lucky to get it around $32k. The car is due to arrive in the next week.

SweetLou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3P

Nice find. I saw the prices for these add ons were all over the place. I think its a way for "MSRP only," dealers to skirt those claims. Went to look at a CRV and saw a SGP with the full HPD kit plus other accessories listed for $39,xxx! ($5K was their listed price for the HPD Kit :rolleyes:.

Ended up putting a deposit down for a late March build/april delivery allocation with the closest dealer to me, at MSRP with no accessories. Dealer called me this week and said someone had backed out of the same color and spec car which was on the lot and up for grabs. Picked it up that night, even though it already had a small accessory package installed (which the sales guy then changed his tune said comes with all new vehicles -except the type r). Wasn't going to blow up the deal over some wheel locks and mud guards. Still ended up being less than the prices I was quoted from the other nearby dealers.

I haven't seen that with Honda, but I saw it with my local Subaru dealer. I thought it was great that they had the window stickers online, but was horrified when I browsed the lot and saw additional things added to a sticker next to the window sticker. Most were between $4k-$5k ,mostly for things I wouldn't want. It was about $1k for a crappy pinstripe job (already peeling off) and door guards. Insane. The WRX was a bit pricey for my liking anyway, but with these add ons I would have been in Integra w/manual territory.

In my area (north NJ) I called 3 dealerships that had Si's on the lot. 2 of them told me $5k markup on top of MSRP. That was a hard no from me. The dealer around the corner from me was charging ~$3k markup but reduced it to ~$1500 for repeat/local customers. So in the end the price was $31,190 which included the destination charge. These market adjustments seem to be a fact of life now so I appreciated the fact that this dealer wasn't out and out trying to take me to the cleaners.

So yeah, given the local market conditions for this car, I felt lucky to get it around $32k. The car is due to arrive in the next week.
Nice work, congrats on the deal! I saw a lot of 800 tint add ons, lo jack was usually around 1500, even the HPD kit for 5K. Just ridiculous stuff for a 30k car. I briefly looked at the WRX but the infotainment and lack of active safety features on the manual was a pass for me, and bad fuel eco as well.

Strangely enough, I drove the integra manual over the weekend and was not as impressed. Much softer (even in sport), and just didn't have the feel I was looking for. On paper you do get quite a bit more with the integra, but the markups/accessories at my Acura dealer were even higher. Personally, I think the SI is better looking and has a more fun feel (also sit in the back seat of the integra if you are looking.) The only things I actually want from the teg is a heated steering wheel option and parking sensors.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
Dealer just called. "We aren't one of those dealers with crazy mark ups" Then proceeds to tell me the car has floor mats, splash guards, tint and and a 5K ADM on an SI, lol WTF.

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
I live in GA but just got a quote from a Florida dealer because GA & TN prices have been too high with mark ups.
This is what I received >
Hello Tony,
Thank you for your interest in the Civic Si.

Below, please find our total drive out pricing:

2023 Civic Si sedan 6MT
Color - Aegean Blue Metallic

Selling price $32,595.00
All Season Package 777.00
Apex Vehicle Mgmt System 955.00
Environmental Safety Package 975.00
Ceramic Tint/Nitrofil/Dealer prep 685.00
Dealer Processing fee 789.00
Electronic title fee 99.00
6.6% GA TAVT 2,433.75
Tag/title fee 43.00
GA Warranty Right Fee 3.00

Total drive out price $39,354.75

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Got mine back in mid January. Paid MSRP plus $599 in overpriced tint and all fees after that.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Yeah cancel all that extra shit and sell it to you for 29895 plus fees. LOL! Then again you have 3 $455 upcharge paint colors so THAT part is up to you.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
Yeah cancel all that extra shit and sell it to you for 29895 plus fees. LOL! Then again you have 3 $455 upcharge paint colors so THAT part is up to you.

Not buying any of these, fuck paying 35-40K for an Si.

Looks like I'm going to get a 6 speed Integra.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
You can probably find one of those for a discount right now as well. So far as I am seeing they aren't selling that well.
Sponsored