• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

greg1.5

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Just submitted mine for the form. Reserved this past Saturday 12/18. Estimated build date is 1/08-1/12.
Sponsored

FelixFJ40

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 CX-5, ā€˜16 4Runner
Just added mine. I havenā€™t actually specified a color, yet.

Since Iā€™m still not sure if I want an Si or ā€˜23 CTR, they let me put deposits down and get in line on both.

mike82

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Finally picked up my crystal black si yesterday. First dealership I had a order and deposit with told me they can't get one till April so I called around and found one sitting on another dealers showroom floor they wanted $36,000 for it but got em down to $31,000. So glad I didn't get stuck waiting till April.

RedLabel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Si, 22 Tundra 1794, 21 F250 Lariat, 17 Type R
Raleigh NC area. Just placed a deposit on an incoming black Si. Should arrive about 1/10/22. Excited.

nowaytoescape

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Is there a forum or a list for dealerships that arenā€™t doing crazy markup? A dealership just quoted me $41k on a Si. I donā€™t mind flying to a dealership or driving to one just to get mine.

mike82

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Is there a forum or a list for dealerships that arenā€™t doing crazy markup? A dealership just quoted me $41k on a Si. I donā€™t mind flying to a dealership or driving to one just to get mine.
If you're in Ohio superior honda is where I got mine for 32

RedLabel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iā€™m in Atlanta, Georgia.

Atlanta is rough. I was quoted 8-10k from all dealerships I spoke with down there. Same story in DC area.

I was able to buy mine locally for MSRP- plus about $900 in required add on accessories. Second best deal I found was in NC also. MSRP plus $2400 in add on accessories. Its sonic grey. Also saw on auto trader an orange one for about $1500 over msrp. However many of the auto trader listings I called about were already sold.

Takes some work but better deals are out there. Id suggest getting away from the big cities. Let me know if you want any of the Si info I mentioned above.

nowaytoescape

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Atlanta is rough. I was quoted 8-10k from all dealerships I spoke with down there. Same story in DC area.

I was able to buy mine locally for MSRP- plus about $900 in required add on accessories. Second best deal I found was in NC also. MSRP plus $2400 in add on accessories. Its sonic grey. Also saw on auto trader an orange one for about $1500 over msrp. However many of the auto trader listings I called about were already sold.

Takes some work but better deals are out there. Id suggest getting away from the big cities. Let me know if you want any of the Si info I mentioned above.
I do. Iā€™m looking for sonic grey or orange. The pricing sheet for a dealership in Atlanta added $5,000 on to the car plus a bunch of add-ons. Iā€™m wondering if I should just wait another couple of months to see if the market gets better? Maybe around March or April?

arpypat

First Name
Arpan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan ABM
I do. Iā€™m looking for sonic grey or orange. The pricing sheet for a dealership in Atlanta added $5,000 on to the car plus a bunch of add-ons. Iā€™m wondering if I should just wait another couple of months to see if the market gets better? Maybe around March or April?
$5k is a pretty penny. I'd definitely hold out if I were you!

RedLabel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I wouldn't wait if the price is right. Never know how the supply chain will fair. Could continue to get worse? 23' will prob see a price increase so don't wait too long. Seems like most dealerships are adding accessories. 2 dealerships I spoke with are putting accessory packages on every vehicle and selling every vehicle for msrp. Just seems to be the market right now. Regardless of Si.

I know of a sonic grey 4 hours drive from you. It has the $2400 in accessories. Arrival in end of Jan.

Not sure what you are hoping to accomplish price wise? This could see this lasting for a while. The Si will be in demand longer than most vehicles anyhow. Think on it and good luck with your purchase. Id jump (and I did) on anything close to msrp.

nowaytoescape

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
I wouldn't wait if the price is right. Never know how the supply chain will fair. Could continue to get worse? 23' will prob see a price increase so don't wait too long. Seems like most dealerships are adding accessories. 2 dealerships I spoke with are putting accessory packages on every vehicle and selling every vehicle for msrp. Just seems to be the market right now. Regardless of Si.

I know of a sonic grey 4 hours drive from you. It has the $2400 in accessories. Arrival in end of Jan.

Not sure what you are hoping to accomplish price wise? This could see this lasting for a while. The Si will be in demand longer than most vehicles anyhow. Think on it and good luck with your purchase. Id jump (and I did) on anything close to msrp.
I think as long as Iā€™m not paying $40k for a $28k car iā€™ll be okay lol. Especially since the markup was $5k alone plus accessories added on. I can do the accessories increasing the price but not that markup. Especially when Iā€™m already half way between wanting to just settle for a Touring. Itā€™s not really a NEED at the moment. Itā€™s more so me wanting a new car that I can have fun with. Iā€™ll probably try finding a dealership thatā€™ll sell at MSRP plus accessories that I can just order.

kanav

First Name
Kanav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si Black
Submitted the form, I reserved on Feb 1 in Ontario, Canada, Crystal Black

It arrived yesterday, picking it up next Friday

iundeadlich

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Seems I've forgot to post after sumitting the form. I bought on Dec 7th South Carolina, in Sonic Gray Pearl. I received my vehical Dec 22nd.
Sponsored