• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Spotted 11th gen Type R in the wild? (no pic :( )

FK7_Fever

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport
Wish I took a picture of it, was walking into the gym (Tempe AZ) and there it was, parked out front. Didn’t phase me until too late that it was a Type R, badge and all. Owner already had cosmetic mods on it. I’m confused because I thought they weren’t released yet. I will admit that they could have stuck a Type R badge on it but I could’ve sworn it was a hatch. I’ll have to swing by that gym same time next week and see if it is there again
Sponsored

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
:postpics:

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
exactly!
there’s no way he saw an 11th gen CTR in the wild….let alone one that was unmasked and modded.

He likely just saw a random 11th sedan with CTR badges slapped on it ?
Or an FK8

My guys at Honda Can and USA doesn't even know what the 11th gen looks like, we all know that there's a new colour that is coming out

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Maybe somebody dressed up an Accord and made an ATR! I saw a tricked out accord once, it was tastefully done and looked awesome. It was debadged, I could hardly tell it was an accord.
Sponsored