Sponsored

STRIX Gloss Black Honda Radio Volume Knob NEW Stock

CTR

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Joined
Dec 3, 2015
Threads
17
Messages
868
Reaction score
1,010
Location
WA
Website
strixauto.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2020 GX460
I've posted that I sell the gloss black OEM Honda climate knobs (the same as Racing Black) which continue to be a challenge to get in NEW condition. I've also recently developed supporting parts to complete the ALL BLACK look in the interior.

The latest modification that is currently in stock and available in limited quantities. Professionally masked and painted gloss black radio knobs for all 9" Honda displays on the 11th gen Civic and 5th gen Integra.

11th Gen Honda Civic STRIX Gloss Black Honda Radio Volume Knob NEW Stock Black_Radio_Knob_01_Ton


Every knob is prepped and masked using a special process to guarantee maximum adhesion. The raw plastic black center of the knob is left unpainted which gives a nice offset just like the black climate knob rings (as opposed to the entire knob being covered in paint). You can buy the gloss black OEM Honda knob here.

11th Gen Honda Civic STRIX Gloss Black Honda Radio Volume Knob NEW Stock Black_Radio_Knob_04


A thin coating of PPG paint (high quality) and clear coat is used to maximize the finish quality without taking away from the factory knurled texture.

Installation is extremely easy. Pull the factory knob straight off from the infotainment screen. Reinstall by aligning the straight part of the D shape with the metal rod and press to seat. All knobs start as a brand new OEM Honda part before being painted in the matching black color.

Confirmed Fitment:
2022-2026 Honda Civic (all trims)
2023-2026 Acura Integra (all trims)
Other Honda models with 9" Honda/Acura infotainment

Available here:
https://strixauto.com/products/strix-black-radio-volume-knob-honda-civic-acura-integra

(Supporting Product) OEM Honda Racing Black Climate Control Knobs

I just had a restock on these OEM black climate knobs and although I admit they are expensive, they are sourced from Japan and have a multiple month wait.

11th Gen Honda Civic STRIX Gloss Black Honda Radio Volume Knob NEW Stock RB_Climate_Knobs_3

11th Gen Honda Civic STRIX Gloss Black Honda Radio Volume Knob NEW Stock RB_Climate_Knobs_1


Try buying these from a US dealer and be blown away that they are charging over $240 for the set of three! These can be sourced USED for slightly cheaper, but you’re rolling the dice if you get a non-scratched set from a crashed car.

Gloss Black 11th Gen Civic and 5th Gen Integra Climate Control Knobs

(Supporting Product) STRIX Vent Adjuster Stick Caps

The biggest new mod (NOW AVAILABLE) that required tooling are gloss black caps for the vent adjuster sticks. This fixes what I feel is one of the few flaws in the modern Honda/Acura vehicles – the bright silver vent sticks popping out of the dash. You can order them here.

11th Gen Honda Civic STRIX Gloss Black Honda Radio Volume Knob NEW Stock VA_G_BLK_T0_01

11th Gen Honda Civic STRIX Gloss Black Honda Radio Volume Knob NEW Stock VA_Center_Clean_U


Black Vent Adjuster Caps Honda Civic Acura Integra
 
Last edited:
OP
OP
CTR

CTR

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Joined
Dec 3, 2015
Threads
17
Messages
868
Reaction score
1,010
Location
WA
Website
strixauto.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2020 GX460
Thanks for the orders guys! Reminder that the vent stick caps are on pre-order and will be shipping around September 21. Any orders containing them will be held until they arrive so they can ship together.

Just a heads up that climate/radio knobs are getting close to running out of stock. If you're planning on ordering I'd do it soon as it might be awhile before I can get more.
 
OP
OP
CTR

CTR

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Joined
Dec 3, 2015
Threads
17
Messages
868
Reaction score
1,010
Location
WA
Website
strixauto.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2020 GX460
All pre-orders were shipped a couple days ago! I look forward to hearing feedback when you guys receive your orders.

Just a heads up that Vent Adjuster Stick Caps are now in stock and available to ship.

Climate and radio knobs are out of stock but I'm working to get more soon.

11th Gen Honda Civic STRIX Gloss Black Honda Radio Volume Knob NEW Stock VA_G_BLK_T1_01


I'd argue that even with the factory silver knobs the black vent sticks are a big upgrade for only $29.

https://strixauto.com/products/strix-vent-adjuster-caps-honda-civic-acura-integra
Sponsored

 
 







Top