• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

us17094

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord 2.0T 6 speed
I was able to snag a boost blue below MSRP - right place, right time. End of the month, they wanted it sold. Apparently (if the dealership is to be believed) several sales had fallen through and it had been in their inventory for almost two months.
Sponsored

evlsmurf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Impreza Sport
If anyone is looking for Boost Blue at MSRP, hit me up. It will be arriving any day to a dealer in Upstate NY. As of now, they also have CW and Sonic Grey.

Last edited:

skrockij89

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Honda CTR, 19 Subaru STI, 21 Toyota Tundra
Boost Blue for MSRP at Richards Honda in Baton Rouge, LA. Ask for Gerren White.

Manettino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type R, 2019 Cayman GTS
Hey guys, Stockton Honda in California received four CTRs (2 in CW, 1 BB, 1 SGP) today. Give Ricky a shout, he sold me my car for very close to MSRP (1k markup) when the market was much hotter than it is today.

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
Hey guys, Stockton Honda in California received four CTRs (2 in CW, 1 BB, 1 SGP) today. Give Ricky a shout, he sold me my car for very close to MSRP (1k markup) when the market was much hotter than it is today.
4 cars…crazy, the dealer I bought from in CA had 3. Looks like Honda is pumping out CTRs like crazy. Hopefully the end of ADM is coming