• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Crowd sourced FL5 Type R vehicle/dealer markup map

OP
OP
dng

dng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Can you also check my Vin @dng My dealer wouldnt give me any info please and thank you. My Vin is JHMFL5G44RX001632
Are you in Hawaii?? It was first seen Feb 9th as being allocated but I haven’t done any analysis on roughly how long it takes to go from in transit to in stock. Maybe take a look at some other HI cars?

{
"dealerID": "208072",
"dealerName": "Honda Windward",
"internetManager": "Bob Laudick",
"address": "45-671 Kamehameha Hwy",
"city": "Kaneohe",
"state": "HI",
"zipCode": "967442036",
"phone": "8082478544 ",
"webAddress": "https://www.hondawindward.com",
"latitude": "21.404938",
"longitude": "-157.79912",
"make": "honda",
"vehicleID": "JHMFL5G44RX001632_In Transit",
"vin": "JHMFL5G44RX001632",
"exteriorColor": "Championship White",
"modelMsrp": "45250.00",
"vehicleStatus": "In Transit",
"validFrom": "20240209T14",
"validTo": "20240209T14",
"model": "ctr",
"submodel": null,
"options": null,
"modelYear": "2024"
},

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
You are literally proving my point. You must have not read where the other guy stated that he was getting a bunch of msrp from out of state.
When I was working the deal on mine there was a customer from out of state trying to buy it. I was there ready to go.
I also had a deal on a gr corolla, supra and audi rs3 all of them were msrp the fl5 was just the closest to me.
All from south Florida dealers.
I guess if you drink enough cool-aid then eventually you turn into the cool-aid man lol
Congratulations. You live in Florida! This was the first region in the US to have the ADM lessen and eventually get down to MSRP. Probably due to the high volume dealers getting multiple Type R's but also maybe because of over-leveraged buyers that can no longer qualify for car loans.

I'm also in the NW and have followed the market closely since I got my car in January 2023. Most dealers up here are still asking $10-$15K ADM and are fine holding onto them in their showroom. There are probably a total of 20-30 FL5 that have sold in the state of Washington. I have never seen another in person except for when meeting others in the community.

What many people don't realize is that if you're trading something in towards the purchase you are likely getting screwed on the front end of the deal and don't realize it. In the same time period that ADM's have gone down so has trade-in value.

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Congratulations. You live in Florida! This was the first region in the US to have the ADM lessen and eventually get down to MSRP. Probably due to the high volume dealers getting multiple Type R's but also maybe because of over-leveraged buyers that can no longer qualify for car loans.

I'm also in the NW and have followed the market closely since I got my car in January 2023. Most dealers up here are still asking $10-$15K ADM and are fine holding onto them in their showroom. There are probably a total of 20-30 FL5 that have sold in the state of Washington. I have never seen another in person except for when meeting others in the community.

What many people don't realize is that if you're trading something in towards the purchase you are likely getting screwed on the front end of the deal and don't realize it. In the same time period that ADM's have gone down so has trade-in value.
A dealership offered me $56k on my trade in. I sold it to GMTV for $72k. Craziness.

CantWait

First Name
Andry Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
Are you in Hawaii?? It was first seen Feb 9th as being allocated but I haven’t done any analysis on roughly how long it takes to go from in transit to in stock. Maybe take a look at some other HI cars?

{
"dealerID": "208072",
"dealerName": "Honda Windward",
"internetManager": "Bob Laudick",
"address": "45-671 Kamehameha Hwy",
"city": "Kaneohe",
"state": "HI",
"zipCode": "967442036",
"phone": "8082478544 ",
"webAddress": "https://www.hondawindward.com",
"latitude": "21.404938",
"longitude": "-157.79912",
"make": "honda",
"vehicleID": "JHMFL5G44RX001632_In Transit",
"vin": "JHMFL5G44RX001632",
"exteriorColor": "Championship White",
"modelMsrp": "45250.00",
"vehicleStatus": "In Transit",
"validFrom": "20240209T14",
"validTo": "20240209T14",
"model": "ctr",
"submodel": null,
"options": null,
"modelYear": "2024"
},
What do you mean by "being allocated" and yes im in Hawaii. and what does it mean to be first seen on Feb 9? Like it was seen on Japan or Dealer? or what? If the vechiles switches to " in stock" that means it already arrived right? sorry for asking so many question i appreciate for helping. Is there a way i can constantly check it without contacting the dealer? or maybe even track what vessel its at and what port is it at?

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c
This is all nonsense, people,I went though this and 3 others when purchasing my FL5, and they were all wrong.....my advice just be patient.
Sponsored