• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Warpspeed

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo 8, 89 civic si,FK8
These are some of the reasons I am very very much thinking of getting this car. I like how you can customize the drive settings and the gauge cluster when in "R" mode. I really hate the throttle response on my FK8 in comfort mode.
Sponsored

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Looks like good news for the new gen CTR if you will now have Individual controls for steering weight, throttle response and suspension, etc.
Still not quite as customizable as the Veloster N, but a step in the right direction. But we get all of our doors, just for starters.

Not a fan of fake piped in noise, but have to admit that the stock sound from the FK8 has sold a lot of aftermarket exhausts.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
These are some of the reasons I am very very much thinking of getting this car. I like how you can customize the drive settings and the gauge cluster when in "R" mode. I really hate the throttle response on my FK8 in comfort mode.
Yours actually has throttle response in comfort mode?

jayely14

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
992 GT3, Model Y
No possible way to change this generic screen to anything else i'm sure?

11th Gen Honda Civic Video: 2023 Type R Individual Mode Settings Menu -- Engine, Steering, Suspension, Sound, Rev Match, Meter IMG_8741
Sponsored