• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
IMG_3330.jpeg

I just bought a detailing cart and a bunch of other supplies as well. Car hasnā€™t even arrived šŸ˜†
The windshield cleaning tool is an absolute winner! I loathed cleaning the windshield before I discovered it.

TW00Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 S2000, 2023 CTR
Very nice! I think I may have to pick the same up for my dog. Have you run across any rear door covers as well?
No, Iā€™ve not. It should be easy to wipe down the doors.

Shingo Shoji

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 - Championship White
Finally got it tinted. Just the side windows, I don't like to do the rear as I don't have the best night vision and there is no way I'd risk a front window - optical blemishes drive me nuts. Ceramic whatever, super cheap because Miami.

4-29-23 Tinted F.jpeg

4-29-23 Tinted R.jpeg

Car has been washed, de-ironed, clay towelled - hopefully tomorrow morning I'll get any water spots off and do some light polishing prior to a graphene coating.

Made a template for a mesh insert for the front wheel vents but couldn't get the push pins out, I'll pop $10 for a proper puller.
looks great. Thanks for sharing.

Zone47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic type R, MK7 GTI, Toyota 4x4
IMG_3330.jpeg

I just bought a detailing cart and a bunch of other supplies as well. Car hasnā€™t even arrived šŸ˜†
You'll like that Turtle wax Ceramic.... it's the easiest stuff ever to use and it beads water like crazy!

Zone47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic type R, MK7 GTI, Toyota 4x4
Nothing I actually did to the car, but I ordered fitted floor mats and a trunk mat for it. I don't want to get that nice red carpet dirty.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
You'll like that Turtle wax Ceramic.... it's the easiest stuff ever to use and it beads water like crazy!
It received rave reviews when it was first released years ago. I tried it and wasn't impressed. The longevity isn't there and there's no hardness to it. It's interesting that they're marketing it as a "ceramic" product when it has very little in common with a proper ceramic product. You're better off getting a true ceramic coating and use a maintenance product like P+S Beadmaker or Gtecniq C2V3.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Iā€™m pretty excited about our new custom valve cover badge!
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_6157

timestamped

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Focus ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Sup guys, just got mine last Saturday, havenā€™t driven it since first day as I just got done claying tonight, still need to do some paint correction and ceramic coat. But picked up some floor mats.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_8583

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_8587

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_8596

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_8597

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_8598

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_8600
Sponsored