What pre-made thing are you talking about?this didnt work. the combination of the thickness of the material and the glue (probably also the amount) i used made it so the grille didnt clip in properly. i decided to just "return it to stock" with the licence plate mount still on there.
edit: shoulda bought the premade thing ig. lol
I have my HKS intercooler waiting to be installed, did you just put the stencil so the logo is in the center? I've noticed from other installs that its practically at the bottom.Installed HKS intercooler yesterday. Went back and forth on whether to paint stencil or not and ultimately decided to do it. Hopefully it doesn't get too chipped lol. While I was there doing the piping, installed Acuity shifter bushings too. Busy day, but pretty straight forward install.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yeah, if you center stencil it will be close to the bottom, so I moved mine up 2 bars.I have my HKS intercooler waiting to be installed, did you just put the stencil so the logo is in the center? I've noticed from other installs that its practically at the bottom.
Will definitely do that when I paint the stencil. Thanks.Yeah, if you center stencil it will be close to the bottom, so I moved mine up 2 bars.
I emailed RGS about their product because the video they have doesn't look like a real FL5 lower grille.. but idkWhat pre-made thing are you talking about?
Yes, just like stock and like the RV6 one.Is it recirculating?
Installed HKS intercooler yesterday. Went back and forth on whether to paint stencil or not and ultimately decided to do it. Hopefully it doesn't get too chipped lol. While I was there doing the piping, installed Acuity shifter bushings too. Busy day, but pretty straight forward install.
![]()
This much, as per directionsHow much trimming did you do for the charge pipe?
Having done a bunch of HKS ones, its a very slight trim on the corner of the brackets for the charge pipes due to the angle and size of the endtank. 30 seconds with a cutoff wheel, a file or flap disk to remove burrs, and a bit of black spray paint to prevent flash rust and you're good to go.How much trimming did you do for the charge pipe?