These are fairly priced given that import fees/Tariffs and shipping is includedI don't know about reasonably priced, others usually come in sets of 2 for the front and rear, this is priced for just a single control beam.
Technically i’ll be running three under the car, front Mugen, middle And rear Blitz, and behind rear bumper is the other Mugen one.These torsional rigidity dampers use the same tech. Spoon, blitz, autoexe use aisens damper tech with some modification, and mugen and J's racing use a Yamaha design.
The real difference would happen from where the bars are placed methinks. Itd be nice if the best setup was just 2-3 of these under the car. Kinda don't wanna remove my rear bumper.
Really interested in hearing your impressions with them. I’ve been debating this setup for a while now.Technically i’ll be running three under the car, front Mugen, middle And rear Blitz, and behind rear bumper is the other Mugen one.
Ooh, that actually does make it a bit more appealing.These are fairly priced given that import fees/Tariffs and shipping is included
Lol, I wonder if any of them are redundant. There can't really be that much flex at the rear crash bar, right?Technically i’ll be running three under the car, front Mugen, middle And rear Blitz, and behind rear bumper is the other Mugen one.
...interesting, so is this the first design that does not require you to remove the front & rear bumpers?
I wouldn't say they are designed to reduce flex at all. They are basically noise cancellors. translation...."ooohhh comfortable."Lol, I wonder if any of them are redundant. There can't really be that much flex at the rear crash bar, right?
It’s not about reducing flex. These reduce vibrations coming through the chassis.Lol, I wonder if any of them are redundant. There can't really be that much flex at the rear crash bar, right?
Yeah sucks that I already installed the Mugen ones back in June, like you stated. It’s hard to tell what’s doing what at this point in my car, because i have front and rear Strut Bar, Mugen brace bar, front and rear Hardrace swaybars, and now going to have the Blitz mid and rear brace bars. One thing i can tell you that i notice is the turn-in is a bit faster in response to, and the cars new found stiffness lets the car feel planted. So one thing I take away from all this, and the reason I’m going this route with the oil/spring brace vs stiff bar braces is the amount of stiffness and NVH a stiff/solid brace brings to the car when you put something like the Spoon mid brace, or any other solid brace you add to the chasis. It links both sides together making it a solid piece per-say. Definitely increases body rigidity, road noise, if you have upgraded motor mounts you’ll going to feel everything. With the Mugen and Blitz Damper Brace bars i’m looking for that solid feel, yet still having chasis flex due to the design of the brace. And yet minimizing NHV throughout the car. If i’m making sense to anyone. Toyota/Lexus has been using this concept on production vehicles with partnering with Yamaha to make these braces for them. And Now Mugen did the same thing with yamaha. So definitely a lot of removing and installing parts for me, in chasing the perfect chasis setup.Lol, I wonder if any of them are redundant. There can't really be that much flex at the rear crash bar, right?
You obviously don't have to, but maybe you could put these on one at a time and see what differences they make. Would be good info for anyone looking to get the optimal setup with these dampers.
Yes, that’s correct….. I must say, Blitz knew what they were doing when they made these bars. It eliminated some of the NVH throughout the frame from having the Wunderladen RMM. Also going over bumps feels smoother somehow in the rear. Overall these have more effect on the car than the Mugen ones.You'll have a total of 4 bars, if I'm following correctly, is that right?