• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

civic2tegg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Civic Sport 6MT, 99' Civic hatch
Added some center Caps to the TE37.. Not sure I'm completely sold on them, but they look more complete?

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? Center Ca

50Cal_Actual

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CW FL5
Not today because I just got my account approved this morning, but bought my 2024 CW FL5 on Friday night. Last night installed an Acuity Poco (insulated) shift knob. Install was very quick and easy, and it's a wonderful upgrade.

Stan23

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 FL5, 2002 AP1 S2000
I've been cleaning up the s2000 the last 2 weeks, and haven't paid much attention or even driven the FL5. Today, I gave it a mini detail and wiped down the motor. Both Hondas are nice and clean now!

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? 20240414_165234_resized
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? 20240414_212738_resized

walnut

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R CW
Got an HKS Legamax exhaust and PRL rear motor mount installed by a local shop last Thursday. The car just feels so much more connected and direct thanks to the rmm and shifting 1-2 and 2-3 are definitely improved. Also absolutely love the tone on the exhaust, it's deep and throaty but not too loud. Don't think I'm past the break-in period yet but it's apparently supposed to get louder which I'm looking forward to.

Lancenfstr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Civic Type R
Got an HKS Legamax exhaust and PRL rear motor mount installed by a local shop last Thursday. The car just feels so much more connected and direct thanks to the rmm and shifting 1-2 and 2-3 are definitely improved. Also absolutely love the tone on the exhaust, it's deep and throaty but not too loud. Don't think I'm past the break-in period yet but it's apparently supposed to get louder which I'm looking forward to.
Was looking at legamax too, did the shop explain how they deal with the valve harness?

sugarl4nd

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5 CW & 2020 FK8 CW
HKS Legamax never disappoint, love mine too ... It will get slightly louder with more break in time, definitely but not annoyingly loud

sugarl4nd

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5 CW & 2020 FK8 CW
Was looking at legamax too, did the shop explain how they deal with the valve harness?
There is instruction on where to put the valve, the valve just attached to car chassis but not connected to exhaust. So, when you start the car - you can hear the valve move but it's not connected to anything. Fooling the ECU ;)

walnut

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R CW
HKS Legamax never disappoint, love mine too ... It will get slightly louder with more break in time, definitely but not annoyingly loud
Your positive review got me to pull the trigger on it haha, glad I did 😁