• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR R-12374
I am pretty sure I watched the same video above also used the Lasfit LEDs in mine. Got them as a set for the reverse, turn signal and the hatch light.
Sponsored

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
For anyone interested in taking on this LED project, the turn signals, reverse lights, and trunk light can be sourced from LASFIT for $91 with free shipping using code "POW24":

921 912 W16W LED Reverse Backup Trunk Cargo Light Bulbs, 2 BulbsCargo Light (1 pair) - $14.99

921 912 CANBUS Error Free White LED Reverse Back Up Light Bulb - Upgraded Version, 2 Bulbs - $29.99

7443 7440 7444 7442 Amber CanBus LED Bulbs Turn Signal Light | Error Free Anti Hyper Flash, T3 Series Upgraded Version | 2 Bulbs - $59.99

fredzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna, GR86, FL5
Looked at my FL5 today sitting under a cover and wondered when the road salt will finally be done in upstate NY. After a threat of snow this week, next week looks like it may serve up hope.
I'm wondering the same for putting the summer wheels/tires back on. We keep getting these short spells of nice weather and then it plummets back down and gets nasty out again.

The forecast is looking pretty good after this weekend, will probably pull the trigger. I'll try and remember all of the people that run the PS4S through winter without their TiRe CoMpOuNdS cRaCkInG if it does drop again 😂

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR R-12374
Still contemplating to do the same with the Championship White....

Got some diffused window natural light photo of the wheel...the wheel is cut to fit the stock center cap, trying to see if I can get a close enough wheel paint to match the finish of the wheel....
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? 1712182623746-uu

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? 1712182692995-8h

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? 1712182744126-4h

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Oh nooo, that's a bummer. Hopefully it'll at least stay quiet if it's going to live there! I'm sure the Lasfit are just as good as the Type R LEDS
Anyone have any thoughts on the Lasfit bulbs vs the Type R LEDs? One of my rear blinker Type R LEDs just randomly fell out the other day and when I went to plug it back in, I found that it doesn't really "click" into place. It just sits in the socket with little resistance, so I'm debating swapping out for Lasfit.

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL1 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Build Thread
Link
Anyone have any thoughts on the Lasfit bulbs vs the Type R LEDs? One of my rear blinker Type R LEDs just randomly fell out the other day and when I went to plug it back in, I found that it doesn't really "click" into place. It just sits in the socket with little resistance, so I'm debating swapping out for Lasfit.
I didnt have their turn signal bulbs, but I had their Reverse LED X bulbs on my Sport Touring. Not a fan of their bulbs. Even after talking to their customer service and telling me that it should fit, they do not fit the socket of the reverse bulbs and would pop out, even if you use the included o-rings. Also, I've found their bulbs on Amazon before from different manufactures, so it seems like they're just repackaged and rebranded.

I'm using LasFit currently and have had them on my last few cars and they've always worked fine without issue.

Last edited:

Brittania

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Camry, 2024 FL5
I have lasfit and it doesn't "click" in either. I had one of my bulbs fall out when I was installing but once I fished it out and tried again its been solid.

Shrapnel

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW 2024 Civic Type R #16838
I didn't even know about Lasfit until after I had ordered the Type R LEDS. I will say that not once did I get any customer service responses from Type R LEDS beyond the automated order and shipping confirmations. I had asked a fitment question and then days later I asked for a shipping update and no response despite contacting them via email, their website chat and Instagram. They took 12 days to ship and also the two packs of bulbs were sent inside a Priority Mail small flat rate box without any sort of bubble wrap or protection other than the mylar ziploc bags each pair of bulbs were in. The bulbs arrived undamaged though and so far they're working well. I did notice that they don't click, but neither did the OEM bulbs from my experience swapping them out.

Last edited:

[Js]

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Type R
Just received my PRL intercooler in the mail - waiting on my ECU to be returned from the jailbreaking process - installed the wiper delete from PRL - tint is just cured 20% on 5 windows and 70% on the windshield. Also waiting for my Type R Honda wheel center caps to be sprayed so I can get those on too.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_1864

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_1862

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_1863

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_1855

[Js]

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Type R
Just received my PRL intercooler in the mail - waiting on my ECU to be returned from the jailbreaking process - installed the wiper delete from PRL - tint is just cured 20% on 5 windows and 70% on the windshield. Also waiting for my Type R Honda wheel center caps to be sprayed so I can get those on too.

IMG_1864.jpeg

IMG_1862.jpeg

IMG_1863.jpeg

IMG_1855.jpeg
Also forgot to mention unplugging the fake engine sound from behind the glove box. Then when the ECU returns Sunday it’s time to set a dyno date !!

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Got these installed last night. 🫡

Rays VOLK TE37 OG 18x10 +41 Gold
Eibach PRO KIT FL5 Springs
275/35 R18
Front guide pin removed
Stock rear camber

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_8126_VSCO

Timmmmmm13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 2014

IMG_1864.jpeg

IMG_1862.jpeg

IMG_1863.jpeg

IMG_1855.jpeg
Was waiting for someone to black out those wheels! If you can post a pic when they are on. Looks great.