Sponsored

getRIGHT

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
338
Reaction score
545
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
FL5
They’re a JDM import that pretty much feels like the OEM pads but with more power when you put your foot in it. They also produce less dust than OEM not a big difference but any bit helps. They do squeak occasionally every time mine squeak I’ve given it one good hard stop and then there’s no noise.
That sounds exactly what I am looking for as well and I’m guessing they like a little heat in them as well.
Thanks
Sponsored

 




Chilly613

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
1,444
Location
Southern California
Vehicle(s)
2025 FL5 Civic Type R
Build Thread
Link
Looks like the windows are already tinted. :cool:
I didn't think they were at first, but when I got there, it was tinted just a bit. I didnt see a charge for it and all the math for everything added up so I guess I lucked out, I just don't know if its a ceramic tint.
 

Chilly613

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
1,444
Location
Southern California
Vehicle(s)
2025 FL5 Civic Type R
Build Thread
Link
Now you get to enjoy the R tax when it's time to modify it lol
Luckily I squandered away a few pieces I never installed on the Sport Touring or kept. I have all the RV6 rear suspension pieces, the Spoon Stiff Plate, PRL RMM and I got a Type S ADS module for dirt cheap.
 
Last edited:
 







Top