• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you pay for your FL5?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
FL5 Price: $45,300
ADM: $5,000
Wheel Locks: $149
Appearance Protection: $639
Dent Protection: $639
Total: $51,727

Tax: $3,225.65
Tire: $6.50
Filing Fee: $199
Dealer Fee: $995

$56.353.15
5k adm is a decent find. I guess it's closer to 7k with add-on and fee but under the 10k norm
Sponsored

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
FL5 Price: $45,300
ADM: $5,000
Wheel Locks: $149
Appearance Protection: $639
Dent Protection: $639
Total: $51,727

Tax: $3,225.65
Tire: $6.50
Filing Fee: $199
Dealer Fee: $995

$56.353.15
Congrats. You seemed to have found an FL5 relatively quickly, good for you. Enjoy, and post pics when you collect the car.

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
Congrats. You seemed to have found an FL5 relatively quickly, good for you. Enjoy, and post pics when you collect the car.
Thank you so much!

I stepped foot inside the dealer I've purchased 2 vehicles and referred 3 clients. The inventory manager came out to ask what color I would like.. 1.5 months later.. and boom!

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R

menikmati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX STI, BRZ, FL5
Hoehn Honda in San Diego has 2 Type R's in the showroom right now at $15K ADM plus about $1600 in "protection". Boost Blue and CW, I offered $5K over and they politely told me to go screw myself.
I've reached out to them within the past month and I already knew I didn't want to deal with them from their first email reply. I wasn't going to deal with their attitude.

bRYANT619

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 RR CTR/15 4Runner
I've reached out to them within the past month and I already knew I didn't want to deal with them from their first email reply. I wasn't going to deal with their attitude.
I had a sales guy from Mossy Honda in Lemon Grove get mad when I turned down his 20k adm.. so mad that he said I would never find a type r below 60k and started sending me links to CarGurus of FK8s/FL5s...maybe I should text him back with a picture of my deal sheet for my incoming FL5 :lol:

menikmati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX STI, BRZ, FL5
I had a sales guy from Mossy Honda in Lemon Grove get mad when I turned down his 20k adm.. so mad that he said I would never find a type r below 60k and started sending me links to CarGurus of FK8s/FL5s...maybe I should text him back with a picture of my deal sheet for my incoming FL5 :lol:
I haven't had any luck with SD/LA dealers. Almost all of them are vomiting their sales spiel to me about the specs and rarity of the car. I literally had a reply of "all of the money!" when asking for their FL5 pricing.

I don't need a sales pitch, spec sheet, or info dump about the car. We all know what we want and the price that we're willing to pay. I've never clicked the Block Sender/Report Spam button so quickly when dealing with these dealerships.

bRYANT619

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 RR CTR/15 4Runner
my FL5 is officially in transport to me from my selling dealer so I wanted to post my numbers and give some hope to other prospective buyers still searching for theirs.

Total price before TTL was $51,237
MSRP - $44390
ADM - $0 (They made some back end money on the accessories)
Total Accessories - $7347 (Includes paint protection package,all weather mats, cargo tray, wheel locks, CF spoiler, car cover, shift knob, window tint, and the original shift knob and spoiler for the car)
Military Discount - $500 from Honda Financial
Transport from TX to CA - $1600 (Enclosed trailer, non-broker company that operates their own trucks)

All the local dealers in SoCal have been asking 15-20k adm's, so I saved quite a bit buying out of state.

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
my FL5 is officially in transport to me from my selling dealer so I wanted to post my numbers and give some hope to other prospective buyers still searching for theirs.

MSRP - $44390
Total Accessories - $7347 (Includes paint protection package,all weather mats, cargo tray, wheel locks, CF spoiler, car cover, shift knob, window tint, and the original shift knob and spoiler for the car)
Transport from TX to CA - $1600 (Enclosed trailer, non-broker company that operates their own trucks)

All the local dealers in SoCal have been asking 15-20k adm's, so I saved quite a bit buying out of state.
Not a bad deal at all in this market. You basically paid ~5k ADM (but you got actual stuff instead of straight markup) + Cost of CF wing. Congrats!

spectre186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Camry, 23 Civic Type R

MSRP - $44390

great deal! What dealer?

bRYANT619

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 RR CTR/15 4Runner
great deal! What dealer?
Round Rock Honda in Texas. My salesperson was Chris H.

They just got a CW in about 2 weeks for 53k +TTL (No CF Spoiler or shift knob) and my understanding is Chris sold it last Saturday so I'm not sure what the final numbers came out to.

EnnioTypeR

First Name
Ennio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20’ Sonic Grey Pearl Type R
Does anyone have the current finance rates from Honda financial for the Civic Type R. 48, 60, and 72 months.

type r fanatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Type R - Sonic Gray Pearl
Does anyone have the current finance rates from Honda financial for the Civic Type R. 48, 60, and 72 months.
It won't be anything good. Go with a local credit union, I just got 3.49% a few weeks ago

EnnioTypeR

First Name
Ennio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20’ Sonic Grey Pearl Type R
Only reason i ask is, dealer agreed to $699 a month for 72 months on April 1st. Go to pick my car up today to do the paperwork and they were at $748 for 72 months. Finance manager said this was due to rising interest rates. If I knew this was the case I would’ve went with a different lender.

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
They have to show you the rate by law that you are agreeing to, what was it? You can always refinance even though it's a bit of a hassle. $50 x 70mo is a lot more interest though, yikes.

Honda doesn't have an incentive loan rate on the CTR so I don't think you can get the typical 2.9/3.9/4.9 stuff. I was offered 7.1% by the dealer (I didn't inquire as to the sourcing bank), BoA gave 5.49% on 60mo loan and the local CU was 5.39% so not worth signing up to me.
Sponsored