• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you pay for your FL5?

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
I’d recommend getting quotes from Saccucci Honda or Hyannis Honda. 8 yr/100k warrenty is under 1k. 1.1k for the 8 yr/125k. You can call or purchase online and they’ll mail you everything you need.
anyone in CA able to get an 8yr/100k warranty for a similar price? Apparently saccucci and Hyannis don’t sell in California.
Sponsored

skrockij89

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Honda CTR, 19 Subaru STI, 21 Toyota Tundra
anyone in CA able to get an 8yr/100k warranty for a similar price? Apparently saccucci and Hyannis don’t sell in California.
I’ve heard from people in California getting a similar deal at Folsom Lake Honda. I haven’t reached to confirm but figured it’s worth a shot if you want to reach out.

MooMoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R
msrp + $350 for bs spray ceramic coating and wheel locks. I asked if they could take it off the car lol but they were like its been applied already lol. They are now both removed, fake spray ceramic lasted no time, whatever they use is garbage and I hate wheel locks.

MT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CTR, '14 Accord Coupe v6 MT
Did things change I bought 8yr/120K warranty from Saccucci for my Fk8 in April 2019, and Dublin Honda can see the extended warranty in their system.

stories were given to me by Concord Honda that sold me FK8 (MSRP) that I cannot buy extended warranty out of state. Total BS!

Dublin Honda honored extended warranty on my '14 Accord Coupe that was purchased in Chicagoland it was big ticket repair front Axles replacement all covered by Honda Care

centers1d10t

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Did things change I bought 8yr/120K warranty from Saccucci for my Fk8 in April 2019, and Dublin Honda can see the extended warranty in their system.

stories were given to me by Concord Honda that sold me FK8 (MSRP) that I cannot buy extended warranty out of state. Total BS!

Dublin Honda honored extended warranty on my '14 Accord Coupe that was purchased in Chicagoland it was big ticket repair front Axles replacement all covered by Honda Care
California passed a law that we cannot buy from out of State.....if you have a relative in another state they might be able to purchase for you.

arcticdc5

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX-S, 6MT Tacoma
California passed a law that we cannot buy from out of State.....if you have a relative in another state they might be able to purchase for you.
Sounds like BS. Regardless if you or someone you know buys the vehicle out of state - YOU are the one that has to register it. I have read countless threads where CA folks took a one way flight to TX, ND, MS, and drove it back to CA and registered it fine after purchasing for MSRP.

centers1d10t

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Sounds like BS. Regardless if you or someone you know buys the vehicle out of state - YOU are the one that has to register it. I have read countless threads where CA folks took a one way flight to TX, ND, MS, and drove it back to CA and registered it fine after purchasing for MSRP.
You can buy a car wherever...it's California residents cannot purchase an extended warranty from out of state.

WhoCares

First Name
Who
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic
" Thank you" Please folks shop around and don't get ripped off. I live in Florida, past 3 Honda purchases in last 2 years have all been in MS from 3 different Honda dealers and all were below MSRP plus MS dealers do not charge doc fees. Plus Bob Boyte Honda even delivered my Accord purchase to Florida as a courtesy.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
" Thank you" Please folks shop around and don't get ripped off. I live in Florida, past 3 Honda purchases in last 2 years have all been in MS from 3 different Honda dealers and all were below MSRP plus MS dealers do not charge doc fees. Plus Bob Boyte Honda even delivered my Accord purchase to Florida as a courtesy.
It's more about the current environment and less about the individual dealerships. Bob Boyte was on the take as well in the early going. They were asking $25K over MSRP. Pine Belt on the other hand shot straight from the whistle. The first FL5 they were allocated in January 2023 sold for MSRP, no markups, no stories, no foolishness.

WhoCares

First Name
Who
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic
I purchased the FL5 in Jackson, MS from Patty Peck Honda, From Bob Boyte Honda I purchased a Accord. 6 weeks ago Bob Boyte was asking $5,000 above MSRP for FL5. That is why please shop around a good deal on a Accord from 1 dealer does not mean you will get a good deal on next purchase. The good is in all 3 transactions MS dealers did not charge doc fees or other nonsense fees. Most Honda dealers in Florida, Georgia, Alabama will tack on anywhere from $750 to $9,000 of nonsense addons than will try to get you with crazy finance rates.

Reactions: MT6

skrockij89

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Honda CTR, 19 Subaru STI, 21 Toyota Tundra
I purchased the FL5 in Jackson, MS from Patty Peck Honda, From Bob Boyte Honda I purchased a Accord. 6 weeks ago Bob Boyte was asking $5,000 above MSRP for FL5. That is why please shop around a good deal on a Accord from 1 dealer does not mean you will get a good deal on next purchase. The good is in all 3 transactions MS dealers did not charge doc fees or other nonsense fees. Most Honda dealers in Florida, Georgia, Alabama will tack on anywhere from $750 to $9,000 of nonsense addons than will try to get you with crazy finance rates.
I purchase my Rallye Red CTR from Honda of Meridian for $500 under MSRP but they did charge a doc fee. It wasn’t much though.
Sponsored