• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you pay for your FL5?

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R
$2000 over MSRP in Socal for a 2024 Black Pearl. They wanted $20k over originally. I went for it since it's about equal to MSRP from out of state + shipping fees
Great price. You mind sharing which dealer? Thanks

Juniiorr914

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
I was able to Snag a 2024 Championship White (really wanted Crystal Black Pearl) for MSRP, only went for it because my girlfriend whom has many dealer connections got me that price, otherwise I was looking at 3-10k over for other dealerships. I’m thinking of also getting their 7 year warranty since they offered it to me for 50% off. This is again all thanks to my lady, so much love to that woman for helping out since I really wanted to get the FL5 before my birthday and before I deploy.

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Disabled the Honda Nav in preparation for a trip tomorrow where I'd like to run Waze. I noticed in the dev menus that there were ways to force the audio codec, enable additional ones, etc

Zone47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic type R, MK7 GTI, Toyota 4x4
I paid MSRP with no extras for a CBP. The only thing is I had to finance through Honda credit but can pay off with no penalty on the first payment... whenever they decide to send me an invoice. I looked at two others the day before, a BB and SG and both were marked up $10K but was told they can work with me on it ....

Trey

R-00621
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #00621 - sold | 2023 CTR #16980
Disabled the Honda Nav in preparation for a trip tomorrow where I'd like to run Waze. I noticed in the dev menus that there were ways to force the audio codec, enable additional ones, etc
Carplay is a lil faster after I disabled honda nav. Where were the codecs at?

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Bill Kay, IL
Just wanted to follow up here — don’t ever do business with these people. They took a deposit, we had financing set up, then they sold the car to someone else. Bunch of scumbags.