• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What's taking companies so long??

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 SGP Si
Performance wise - PRL FMIC with charge pipes, Hondata reflash, and the PRL drop in filter with intake tube. I do not like the design of any intakes on the market yet, hence why I am awaiting a full intake system to come to market (from turbo inlet to filter).

Other than that I've done some cosmetic mods, mirror caps, PRL strut bar, front grill etc...

Since this is my commuter I do not want to touch the exhaust too much, but I might go with the MAP cat-back it looks great.

I'd be super happy with a nice intake system and an exhaust on the quieter side.
nice! as of right now i have the PRL HVI , MAP street exhaust. Looking into getting the Ktuner v2.
i also need to throw on my rays. looking into changing the lower front grill & adding some fog lights. how easy was taking off the front bumper?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Boostin845

Boostin845

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic SI
Wasn't too bad, just take your time and do not force it off. Here is pics of the front grill and fmic if interested. Sorry for the dirty engine bay photo.
11th Gen Honda Civic What's taking companies so long?? 20230804_213732

11th Gen Honda Civic What's taking companies so long?? 20230802_195216

Vlad@27WON

First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"22 Si, "23 Integra
Wow, this thread has gone sideways since I last checked in haha!

I'm just hear to let ya all know our latest release just dropped and that's the SRI intake for the 11th Gen 1.5T.
11th Gen Honda Civic What's taking companies so long?? XYZ_4y8y-hd

Our next release will likely be the Snorkel in several weeks.

OP
OP
Boostin845

Boostin845

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic SI
Lol, Vlad - Thanks for the update, and the release of a new product! Anty idea when the turbo inlet tube will be available?

Also - Will the turbo inlet tube connect to this intake?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Integra, '02 Corolla
I'm just hear to let ya all know our latest release just dropped and that's the SRI intake for the 11th Gen 1.5T.
Yeah not diggin the hot-air-intake especially after all the work Honda has done with the OE ducting. The filter, tubing, and MAF are killer though and I can’t wait to see the real deal.
Sponsored