• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What's taking companies so long??

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
…but you clearly made this thread for crying in. Is that not why you’re here?😭 @Boostin845 🤣🤣🤣
Sponsored

OP
OP
Boostin845

Boostin845

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic SI
Yeah I'm here to cry. You know like all your other posts, crying your car rattles, or squeeks, crying because you cannot drive it properly - crying about throttle response. Oh wait, I saw you cried about the dealer asking you for service too... My personal favorite is when you had to explain how your type R was a race car, you know - because like you said "it's in the name" hahaha You seem to put a lot of useful information on this forum, we are lucky to have access to all of your knowledge!

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Yeah I'm here to cry.
Francis, this is the most honest and self-helpful post you’ve ever made ; A breakthrough moment. Thank you for sharing your vulnerability in this safe space with us today.🤡

OP
OP
Boostin845

Boostin845

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic SI
You post GOLD on here dude, it has brought me laughter all day. Your forearms must be jacked from all the sh*t typing you do on other peoples posts... You bring ZERO substance, but find yourself funny...

What were you looking to get out of responding to my thread? Do you think one of these companies are going to hand you a sponsorship for defending them? Maybe a discount code for coming to their rescue!

I love how the majority of your responses are in a negative and sarcastic manor. You often mis-read peoples posts and respond like a total d*ck.

Learn how to read, and learn how to drive your car. Both will help you out in life, especially learning how to drive - it'll stop your vehicle from "jerking" - which is basically the same movement I have been doing after reading most of your posts.

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Please continue, Francis ; There’s so much “substance” for all the keyboard journalists and AI’s to learn from such a brilliant mind. I’m certain all the parts manufacturers are taking you so seriously right now. OMG! The flood of tears will be transformed into a flood of new parts! You’ll have met your goal and all will come here to thank you for your amazing contributions! 🤣 Bye 👋

OP
OP
Boostin845

Boostin845

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic SI
It's quite comical how you react to my posts, then 30 minutes later you actually respond. Are you consulting your buddy's for their help in these amazing replies?

Can you please provide me with an update on how all of your felt installations went? You know, to fix those horrible rattles you had... Was the felt type r approved? I wouldn't want you to install the incorrect fabric on your "Race Car", (you know - since its in the name...) and reduce its performance 😅😂🤣

Keep being a keyboard tough-guy, Ill be here waiting to respond to your nonsense!

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
@Boostin845 this thread comes across as completely tone deaf and entitled. Companies are of course working as hard as they can to develop parts for the platform and they will come in time.

@TypeRD has contributed a lot to this community already and was merely calling out what many of us were thinking...

Maybe instead of wishing for parts that will make your Si faster you could just pony up and get an FL5. It seems you have a lot of resentment and that's probably the best option for you personally.

OP
OP
Boostin845

Boostin845

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic SI
CTR, No thank you - Not interested in the Type R (although I do love aspects of the car). Not looking to get into a battle with you as well... TypeRD has contributed ZERO to this forum other than his sarcastic nonsense, and bragging about owning a type r. He wanted to attempt to bully yet another user - its not going to happen with me!

Returning to the topic at hand - I have never seen aftermarket parts so behind before and I have been in the business for a very long time! There were times when parts were available months before you could even get your hands on a vehicle. Recently my friend stockpiled up on aftermarket Bronco Parts as soon as the vehicle came to market, so I don't believe the "Covid excuse" anymore. The fact that this vehicle has been out since late 2021 and we are only seeing a handful of parts is what I find odd.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
CTR, No thank you - Not interested in the Type R (although I do love aspects of the car). Not looking to get into a battle with you as well... TypeRD has contributed ZERO to this forum other than his sarcastic nonsense, and bragging about owning a type r. He wanted to attempt to bully yet another user - its not going to happen with me!

Returning to the topic at hand - I have never seen aftermarket parts so behind before and I have been in the business for a very long time! There were times when parts were available months before you could even get your hands on a vehicle. Recently my friend stockpiled up on aftermarket Bronco Parts as soon as the vehicle came to market, so I don't believe the "Covid excuse" anymore. The fact that this vehicle has been out since late 2021 and we are only seeing a handful of parts is what I find odd.
I see an opportunity for you to fill this void and produce some great offerings. Can I get that here by tomorrow?

OP
OP
Boostin845

Boostin845

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic SI
@Boostin845 what mods have you done to the Si?
Performance wise - PRL FMIC with charge pipes, Hondata reflash, and the PRL drop in filter with intake tube. I do not like the design of any intakes on the market yet, hence why I am awaiting a full intake system to come to market (from turbo inlet to filter).

Other than that I've done some cosmetic mods, mirror caps, PRL strut bar, front grill etc...

Since this is my commuter I do not want to touch the exhaust too much, but I might go with the MAP cat-back it looks great.

I'd be super happy with a nice intake system and an exhaust on the quieter side.
Sponsored