• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Where’s the Aero?

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Is yours wavy on the opposite side as well? Mine is a little wavy on the passenger side but the driver side the weave is literally perfect (outside of a small resin deposit on the edge)
it's actually not that...not noticing any.
Sponsored

Cmava

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Just search garage unique on IG, their Facebook link is in their bio. Don’t expect a reply right away, the time difference means they might reply when you’re asleep
Is https://instagram.com/garage_unique?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ== the right one on Instagram? I messaged them and they are saying $1050 shipped and they only accept moneygram or direct deposit. I want to make sure they are the right one before sending any money

OP
OP
AspecR

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR

Cmava

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Yes that’s the right one on IG, I did mine through paypal
Ah cool thanks. For some reason they aren't accepting PayPal right now but as long as they're the right one I think I'm good. Thanks again!

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Yes that’s the right one on IG, I did mine through paypal
PayPal for me as well...good communication with this vendor...
Idk, for some reason I seem to find comfort in knowing it was hand made.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Ah cool thanks. For some reason they aren't accepting PayPal right now but as long as they're the right one I think I'm good. Thanks again!
Moneygram or direct deposit sound like a bad idea. If things go left you have zero recourse.

Cmava

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Moneygram or direct deposit sound like a bad idea. If things go left you have zero recourse.
Ya that's true thanks. Maybe I'll just hold off for now then just to be safe. Not sure why they aren't accepting PayPal anymore

OP
OP
AspecR

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
PayPal for me as well...good communication with this vendor...
Idk, for some reason I seem to find comfort in knowing it was hand made.
Me either, I don't miss a chance to tell people it was hand-made and was the first in the US lol

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
What do you all think about this blue weave? Think it could look really nice on boost blue. Can do both styles of wings, mirror caps, and they’re working on a lip as well.
11th Gen Honda Civic Where’s the Aero? IMG_4887

OP
OP
AspecR

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
What do you all think about this blue weave? Think it could look really nice on boost blue. Can do both styles of wings, mirror caps, and they’re working on a lip as well.
IMG_4887.jpeg
Need to see it in direct sunlight to be sure, does the blue match the BB or is it a different blue?

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Need to see it in direct sunlight to be sure, does the blue match the BB or is it a different blue?
Definitely looks darker than boost blue. Would also like to see some pics in the sun.

arbies

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB Type-R
IMG_4887.jpeg
Interesting. I reached out to EPR International over a month ago and asked if they could make this wing with a blue carbon fiber weave. I paid a full deposit and they've been working on it since then and sent me other pictures too. Here's one that's a closer shot:

I did mention to them that the blue seems too dark compared to the Boost Blue on the Type R (I sent them several pictures of the Boost Blue FL5).

They mentioned that they're still updating it.

@ssheff55 How did you come across this?

11th Gen Honda Civic Where’s the Aero? WhatsApp Image 2023-08-03 at 11.22.04 PM

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Interesting. I reached out to EPR International over a month ago and asked if they could make this wing with a blue carbon fiber weave. I paid a full deposit and they've been working on it since then and sent me other pictures too. Here's one that's a closer shot:

I did mention to them that the blue seems too dark compared to the Boost Blue on the Type R (I sent them several pictures of the Boost Blue FL5).

They mentioned that they're still updating it.

@ssheff55 How did you come across this?

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-03 at 11.22.04 PM.jpeg
They posted it on Instagram. I personally think what you have there looks amazing. I would want it to be darker than boost blue for sure. You should ask them for pics in the sun.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Here are some close ups of the Varis Arising-1 Front Spoiler Carbon Fiber. This thing is an absolute stunner! :drool: I had no plans for a lip but I may need to rethink that. The part number is VAHO-101. It's much cheaper than I expected at about $1,025 before shipping with the current exchange rate.

Sponsored

Last edited: