• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Where’s the Aero?

bRYANT619

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 RR CTR/15 4Runner
I reached out to see if they would be willing to do a group buy. I doubt it since these are made by order, but never hurts to ask!

bRYANT619

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 RR CTR/15 4Runner
Maybe a long shot, but any others local to SoCal looking to get this lip? Said if I can get 2 more people they can combine the shipping of 3 lips and lower the price.

OP
OP
AspecR

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Maybe a long shot, but any others local to SoCal looking to get this lip? Said if I can get 2 more people they can combine the shipping of 3 lips and lower the price.
Post it on the Facebook groups as well. @SimplyClean posted his car and got some positive responses

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Would you mind a nice, tight, photo so we can really see the CF against the car? These look clean for sure and are priced reasonably too.

OP
OP
AspecR

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR

albi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
try this...

lip6.jpg
Is yours wavy on the opposite side as well? Mine is a little wavy on the passenger side but the driver side the weave is literally perfect (outside of a small resin deposit on the edge)
Sponsored