• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Si equipment

Jessegovols

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda CRV, 2023 Civic Sport Touring (6MT)

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Of the 3 big touring feature (full digital display, Bose system, larger touch screen) if the Si doesn’t get all 3 I hope it’ll get at least 2 of the 3. Personally I think the fully digital instrument cluster makes the most sense for its customizable display for the Si. Then they just need pick either the Bose or the larger touch screen. The rest of the equipment could be EX level as it has been historically.

JakeRogue

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic Si Sedan, 2014 Scion FR-S
I agree with this and hope the digital display and Bose system are the two. I don't care about a big display but sound and information matter to me.

Of the 3 big touring feature (full digital display, Bose system, larger touch screen) if the Si doesn’t get all 3 I hope it’ll get at least 2 of the 3. Personally I think the fully digital instrument cluster makes the most sense for its customizable display for the Si. Then they just need pick either the Bose or the larger touch screen. The rest of the equipment could be EX level as it has been historically.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I agree with this and hope the digital display and Bose system are the two. I don't care about a big display but sound and information matter to me.
agreed. I think, when you conceptualize the type of buyer for an Si. Sound system matters, and the extra info and customization of the digital gauges really suits the sport intentions of the car. While the larger touch screen is nice, I interact with my touchscreen hardly ever once my phone is plugged in.

mammamia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
The sound system in the 10th gen Si is shit, I’d rather have decent speakers (and audio equalization) than anything else.

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Astra
The sound system in the 10th gen Si is shit, I’d rather have decent speakers (and audio equalization) than anything else.
I still remember when a sport trim always came with an updated audio system and sunroof. Those days seem to be long gone now.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
The 10th gen Si always impressed me with the bang 4 buck you get. LED headlights, heat seats all around, sport front seats, sunroof, built in garmin nav, adjustable dampers, wireless charger, etc.

What Id like to see on the 11th: Bose stereo (current one rattles ridiculously), wireless CarPlay (having the wireless charger without this is useless, Id give up built in nav for this), heated steering wheel, panoramic sunroof, fully digital display, iPhone app key/control, 10-20% power bump and a hatchback.

javi7t8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Trans Am, 2019 Sport Hatchback LSM
I’d love to see another spy shot if the hatchback/Si again haha